Author Topic: Well, I voted for Hillary...  (Read 1460 times)

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Well, I voted for Hillary...
« on: February 05, 2008, 08:48:26 PM »
Well, I'm in Missouri - I can ask for whichever ballot I like. And I frankly didn't like anyone running on the Republican side, and didn't really wanna just write in Mickey Mouse, so... I voted for her.

Why?

I think that if she gets the nomination, that's going to electrify, and to a great extent unify, the republican party to a significantly greater degree than it is now.

I think she'll be easier to beat than Obama. He's gonna be trotting out the Democratic version of family values, and nobody's found any skeletons that are rattleable yet...

If elected, I think she'll be less radical than Obama.

And the kicker - If she gets the nomination, I'm gonna be flogging a buncha bumper stickers. Obama's just kinda boring, but Hillary brings out the true VENOM in folks... "I ain't stickin' anything on my truck - hey, wait a minute - it's something about that nasty Hillary - I wan' one of them!"

So, hey... I'm thinking of it as a sabotage/capitalism maneuver.

What I _really_ don't understand are all the raving geniuses who voted for Edwards...

Blog under construction

S. Williamson

• formerly Dionysusigma
  • friends
  • It's not the years, it's the mileage.
Re: Well, I voted for Hillary...
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 10:45:36 PM »
It doesn't matter.

Today thouroughly proved to me how stupid the vast majority of this country is; also, how little my vote really means. I doubt I will do it again for some time.

The only thing the Republican party will ever have going for it will come in 2016, after Hillary (who, based on the aforementioned f***ing stupidity of the aforementioned citizenry WILL serve two full terms) destroys the title of Democrat as badly as Bush has currently destroyed the title of Republican.

There is no hope to be seen.  No good can come of this.  And the worst part is, there's nothing that can be done.  angry
"The chances of finding out what's really going on are so remote, the only thing to do is hang the sense of it and keep yourself occupied. I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
"And are you?"
"No, that's where it all falls apart I'm afraid. Pity, it sounds like quite a nice lifestyle otherwise."
-Douglas Adams

Tecumseh

• friend
Re: Well, I voted for Hillary...
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2008, 11:14:33 PM »
Well I voted for Ron Paul.  I feel good about my choice.