Author Topic: FBI recommends no charges for Hillary  (Read 8396 times)

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
Re: FBI recommends no charges for Hillary
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2016, 10:37:43 PM »
The very simple truth.

The statement by Comey seemed almost like a "I did what I could - here are the facts, draw your own conclusion about the charge"

Reminds me of Holder admitting some bankers are Too Big To Jail. Laws are for peasants.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2016, 01:21:59 AM »
Let them eat cake.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #52 on: July 06, 2016, 06:50:53 AM »
Let them eat cake.

More like only the little people....HRC is much more a Leona Helmsley than a Marie Antoinette.

Balog, I think that's the sum of it.  Unless it's murder (literally) LE is hesitant to charge a crime that might change an election.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Chester32141

• friend
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

De Selby

• friend
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #55 on: July 06, 2016, 07:46:43 AM »
This is sinister

Been sinister for a long time, they don't bother hiding it anymore.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #56 on: July 06, 2016, 08:02:55 AM »
I'm sure it's merely coincidental ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2016, 08:40:55 AM »
Guys, you are really missing the positive side of all of this:

At least they waited until after the Independence Day celebrations so we can pretend we live in a nation of laws, not men, for one day.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #58 on: July 06, 2016, 09:46:46 AM »
Guys, you are really missing the positive side of all of this:

At least they waited until after the Independence Day celebrations so we can pretend we live in a nation of laws, not men, for one day.

They announced the day after Independence Day because there's a lot of people on vacation. Lots of people don't pay attention to the news this time of year. And it's five months from the election. If Trump or others bring up the email story, Clinton will just say it's old news and she was exonerated.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #59 on: July 06, 2016, 09:53:14 AM »
*hack*    *spit*

I truly thought that the FBI was the last bastion of decency and honor in the .gov.  (The DoD brass sold out a long time ago.)

I now have no respect for the law since it is unevenly replied. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2016, 09:56:04 AM »
They announced the day after Independence Day because there's a lot of people on vacation. Lots of people don't pay attention to the news this time of year. And it's five months from the election. If Trump or others bring up the email story, Clinton will just say it's old news and she was exonerated.

(Maybe I should have put [/tongue in cheek] at the end of my post...)

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2016, 09:58:23 AM »
While I always knew HRC would skate, this did not go down the way I expected.  I had really expected the FBI to recommend charges and the AG to then refuse to indict.
I wonder if Bill Clinton's clandestine meeting with AG Lynch had anything to do with the FBI's decision?  In some ways it clouded the AG's ability to act and might have forced the FBI investigation to have even been restarted from the beginning.

A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #62 on: July 06, 2016, 10:19:49 AM »
One thing that could give the benefit of the doubt to Comey: I'm not sure, but maybe someone else knows - the FBI can technically not "bring charges". They can only investigate, and DOJ prosecuters are the ones who tell the FBI that they have the evidence to prosecute or that they don't. Given that is accurate, Comey would have been told by DOJ, "You didn't bring us enough evidence to prosecute" (whether true or not).

He of course could have directly stated that he was told that, instead of the more ambiguous, "No reasonable prosecutor". Then again, maybe he wants to live past Thursday.

I have no idea, but in some ways watching Comey, it was almost like watching a POW give a forced statement while trying to send a coded message.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #63 on: July 06, 2016, 10:32:17 AM »
It's good for "us" to lose all faith in our government institutions.

In reality government hasn't been on the side of the citizenry for a long time, so any faith held in them has been inappropriate and misplaced.

When the truth hits us in the face like this and makes us view reality a little more accurately it is a good thing.

Don't get me wrong, it is horrible that the reality is our government is more corrupt and tyrannical than has even been revealed up to this point. The wheels inside wheels of corruption and rot if fully known would probably still shock even the most jaded.

Just seeing the reality of the evil and acknowledging it is a step in the right direction, even if there is nothing that can be done.

Knowing and accepting the reality should be liberating.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #64 on: July 06, 2016, 11:23:34 AM »
Just announced! Hillary Clinton has chosen Johnny Manziel as her VP and running mate.
Per HRC, "Manziel was selected from a large pool of candidates because he shares the Clintons respect for the law and personal accountability."
When asked for comment Manziel responded " there are two sets of rules in this country, and I'm too stupid to follow either of them. It's going to be tough to out do Hills, but I think I'm the only person that has a chance."
I'm sure Manziel will make one heck of a VP; especially since he has Bill Clinton to show him the ropes and keep him out of trouble.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #65 on: July 06, 2016, 11:43:16 AM »
Just announced! Hillary Clinton has chosen Johnny Manziel as her VP and running mate.
Per HRC, "Manziel was selected from a large pool of candidates because he shares the Clintons respect for the law and personal accountability."
When asked for comment Manziel responded " there are two sets of rules in this country, and I'm too stupid to follow either of them. It's going to be tough to out do Hills, but I think I'm the only person that has a chance."
I'm sure Manziel will make one heck of a VP; especially since he has Bill Clinton to show him the ropes and keep him out of trouble.

Given the last couple of days, not sure if serious.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Unisaw

• friend
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #67 on: July 06, 2016, 02:10:08 PM »
I may have a new career:

1. Self-identify as Hillary Clinton
2. Commit serious crimes
3. ??
4. Give "speeches"
5. Profit!
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2016, 02:21:40 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/guccifer-missing-from-jail-cell

Not really impressed anyway; guy should have had a well concealed offsite backup of everything he found during these hacks waiting to post itself to every possible site as soon as he was offline for a few days.

Or maybe it's manually triggered by a third party if he's convicted.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2016, 03:57:21 PM »
I may have a new career:

1. Self-identify as Hillary Clinton
2. Commit serious crimes
3. ?? Pillage the US citizens.
4. Give "speeches"
5. Profit!

FIFY
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?

If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #71 on: July 06, 2016, 04:01:53 PM »
*hack*    *spit*

I truly thought that the FBI was the last bastion of decency and honor in the .gov.  (The DoD brass sold out a long time ago.)

I now have no respect for the law since it is unevenly replied. 

Mary Jo Kopechne would like to remind you that this is not a new phenomenon.

Balog

• friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #72 on: July 06, 2016, 04:05:31 PM »
What I think will be really interesting is when, after Hillary gets elected, the Russians release all of the emails they took off her server that showcase her corruption. Or when they use it as blackmail to get state secrets. The Clintons already sold national security info to the Chinese just for money, what would they do to keep the extent of their corruption under the radar?

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2016, 04:21:04 PM »
What I think will be really interesting is when, after Hillary gets elected, the Russians release all of the emails they took off her server that showcase her corruption. Or when they use it as blackmail to get state secrets. The Clintons already sold national security info to the Chinese just for money, what would they do to keep the extent of their corruption under the radar?

In all seriousness; what difference, at that point, would it make?

If she's elected to the highest office in the land, after all the facts (and the rumors) that have already come out in the past two or three decades, what could be revealed about the Clintons that would actually harm them?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #74 on: July 06, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »

In all seriousness; what difference, at that point, would it make?

If she's elected to the highest office in the land, after all the facts (and the rumors) that have already come out in the past two or three decades, what could be revealed about the Clintons that would actually harm them?

I'm actually starting to wonder if the emails would be useful for blackmail anyway.

What good will it be to expose proof that she's a corrupt, treasonous, money-grubber when her opponents already believe that and her supporters do to, but don't care?