Author Topic: Recent News on the Vegas Shooting  (Read 695 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Recent News on the Vegas Shooting
« on: August 28, 2018, 04:38:44 PM »
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/las-vegas-bump-stock-foia-response-claims-atf-was-not-allowed-to-examine-weapons/#ixzz5PVUDvPXv
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Las Vegas Bump Stock FOIA Claims ATF Not Allowed to Examine Weapons
Read more: https://www.ammoland.com/2018/08/las-vegas-bump-stock-foia-response-claims-atf-was-not-allowed-to-examine-weapons/#ixzz5PVURiCWc
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

ATF was “not allowed to physically examine the interior of the weapons” recovered from the Las Vegas shooter’s hotel room, a new Freedom of Information Act production by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives reveals. The baffling revelation appears on page 335 of a response sent to attorney Stephen Stamboulieh as part of an ongoing production of documents responding to his FOIA request.

https://thefreethoughtproject.com/marilou-danley-fbi-vegas-shooting/
Feds Scramble as Vegas Shooter’s Girlfriend Reportedly Listed FBI as Place of Employment
Las Vegas, NV — A bombshell revelation in regard to the massacre that took place last October in Las Vegas has surfaced this week, suggesting that Stephan Paddock’s girlfriend, Marilou Danley could’ve been an FBI asset. According to a credit application, as reported by True Pundit, Danley listed the FBI as an employer.

The second link could easily be false, but it brings up interesting questions. 

The first link brings into question the entire bump stock ban.  Then again, they might come across other documents saying they examined them later.  They admit they haven't examined the bulk of the documents that were turned over. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Recent News on the Vegas Shooting
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 04:59:55 PM »
Why would the ATF be involved?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 06:16:24 PM »
Why would the ATF be involved?

Because Fs were involved, and the BATFE (pronounced "batfee") boys like to be consulted whenever crimes involve Fs. It gives them an excuse a reason to go poking around in records they're otherwise not supposed to be looking at.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 06:28:36 PM »
Because Fs were involved, and the BATFE (pronounced "batfee") boys like to be consulted whenever crimes involve Fs. It gives them an excuse a reason to go poking around in records they're otherwise not supposed to be looking at.

Using that as a reason I would bet he had a drink or two (the A), possibly a few cigars (the T), and would the API(?) rounds he had count as E? He had the whole alphabet covered, I bet those G-Men were quivering with excitement!!!!

bob

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2018, 08:47:12 PM »
Using that as a reason I would bet he had a drink or two (the A), possibly a few cigars (the T), and would the API(?) rounds he had count as E? He had the whole alphabet covered, I bet those G-Men were quivering with excitement!!!!

bob

G-men, T-men, Revenuers too!
"It's good, though..."

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2018, 08:56:23 PM »
G-men, T-men, Revenuers too!

but pappy kept a cookin'
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US