Author Topic: Sweet!  (Read 1086 times)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Sweet!
« on: November 06, 2012, 12:38:30 PM »
There was a Libertarian running for pretty much every office on the ballot. Only exception was someone with no one else running.

Voted one D, one R, rest straight Libertarian. I felt surprisingly good after I voted, honest. It's a rare election where I can leave my ballot without wanting to scrub myself with steel wool and near boiling water.

Edit: Spelling
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 05:00:03 PM by RevDisk »
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Sweet!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2012, 01:23:39 PM »
I only had one Libertarian to choose, Gary Johnson.  There was one Independant in a local election.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2012, 03:27:01 PM »
Connecticut has a Libertarian, Paul Passarelli, running for U.S. Senate.  He got my vote.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 03:40:40 PM »
There was a Libertarian running for pretty much every office on the ballot. Only exception was someone with no one else running.

Voted one D, one R, rest straight Libertarian. I felt surprisingly good after I voted, honest. It's a rare election where I can leave my ballet without wanting to scrub myself with steel wool and near boiling water.

I've never seen anyone with such an aversion to dance. I realize the men are kinda creepy, but steel wool?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Fitz

• Face-melter
  • friend
  • Floyd Rose is my homeboy
    • My Book
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2012, 04:29:11 PM »
Gary Johnson may cause Colorado to swing to Romney. According to my friend, he is part of a large group of former Obama supporters who cannot stomach romney, but voted Gary Johnson out of protest.

Interesting...
Fitz

---------------
I have reached a conclusion regarding every member of this forum.
I no longer respect any of you. I hope the following offends you as much as this thread has offended me:
You are all awful people. I mean this *expletive deleted*ing seriously.

-MicroBalrog

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2012, 04:37:50 PM »
Gary Johnson may cause Colorado to swing to Romney. According to my friend, he is part of a large group of former Obama supporters who cannot stomach romney, but voted Gary Johnson out of protest.

Interesting...

I think the marijuana legalization they have on their ballot may drive up Johnson's numbers too.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2012, 05:15:57 PM »
I've never seen anyone with such an aversion to dance. I realize the men are kinda creepy, but steel wool?

Hee-hee.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife