Author Topic: Swedish police and media covered up mass sexual assaults by Afghanis at festival  (Read 6975 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
http://nyheteridag.se/exposing-major-pc-cover-up-in-sweden-leading-daily-dagens-nyheter-refused-to-write-about-cologne-like-sex-crimes-in-central-stockholm/

Bir of driveby posting, will post more when I'm at my computer. But gist of it: Last August Stockholm held a music festival aimed mostly at younger teens. They showed up. Who else showed up? Several hundred afghanis, "unaccompanied refugee children" (some of them with full beards). The result? 300+ girls reporting that they were groped & otherwise sexually assaulted by the beard-children. Police & security threw about 200 of them out from the premises...no charges filed, no nothing. And they tried to cover it up officially. Some individual officers went to the media...and their tales were disregarded as "SD-fantasies". Then almost nothing until yesterday, when the same officers spoke to media again...alternative media this time. Cue total shitstorm. Year isn't even two weeks old, and there's already a fuckhuge political/media scandal.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Butbut, tolerance! Poor orphans! War torn oppression!
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
"SD-fantasies"

Not sure what this is, but seems important in context?
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Not sure what this is, but seems important in context?
"SD" = Sweden Democrats. Wiki can probably give you a better idea of them than I can.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Funny thing now is that a lot of media all of a sudden realized that "all cultures are not equal". Funny how they all came to this conclusion at the same time.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
"SD" = Sweden Democrats. Wiki can probably give you a better idea of them than I can.

From your previous posts, it is now clear. Thanks
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
Sweden, Norway, Poland, Denmark, Belgium, France, Germany, UK.   All across Europe there is an epedemic of rape.  In virtually all cases, it's being perpetrated by muslim 'immigrants'.  Raping the women in their host countries is not against their religion.
In every case the powers that be are covering this up.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
So there is such a thing as rape culture.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
Funny thing now is that a lot of media all of a sudden realized that "all cultures are not equal". Funny how they all came to this conclusion at the same time.
They all talk between themselves.  

I think Michelle Malkin or someone similar posted screen shots off a discussion site some years back that was supposedly being used by major MSM news people from different networks to share info and opinions.  The was taken down very quickly.  I am sure a similar site was up later under a different name/address with tighter access.

For that matter, Rush has played sound bytes before where all the liberal news people on all the different networks suddenly start using a new term for a major news item where they rarely if ever used that term before.  They didn't all come up with it on their own. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• friend
For that matter, Rush has played sound bytes before where all the liberal news people on all the different networks suddenly start using a new term for a major news item where they rarely if ever used that term before.  They didn't all come up with it on their own. 

Gravitas.

MechAg94

• friend
Gravitas.
That was my first thought also, but there have been other examples of all of them saying nearly the same thing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

dm1333

• friend
They all talk between themselves.  

I think Michelle Malkin or someone similar posted screen shots off a discussion site some years back that was supposedly being used by major MSM news people from different networks to share info and opinions.  The was taken down very quickly.  I am sure a similar site was up later under a different name/address with tighter access.

That would be Journolist.  My spelling is probably off.

MechAg94

• friend
l-i-a-r? 

Perd Hapley

• friend

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Germany, not Sweden.  Yet:
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/223709/
Packs Of Germans Conduct Revenge Attacks After NYE Sex Assaults
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/11/packs-of-germans-conduct-revenge-attacks-after-nye-sex-assaults/

Packs of vigilantes conducted what appear to be revenge attacks on foreign nationals in Cologne, Germany — the same location where refugees and migrants reportedly sexually assaulted hundreds of women New Year’s Eve.

Cologne police said 20 men attacked at least six Pakistani nationals Sunday near the city center where the New Year’s Eve sexual assaults and robberies took place, reported CNN. About 20 minutes after the attack, an apparently separate group of five men assaulted a man of Syrian descent.

The Syrian man was injured, and two of the Pakistani nationals were hospitalized. The attackers allegedly beat the Pakistani men and verbally abused them. Police are looking to press charges as the group of men committed “serious bodily harm.”

These/our governments better remember that our ancestors gave up vigilantism, blood feud, etc. because gov't said it would mete out justice.  If they betray their end of the bargain, the bargain is busted.

As Glenn has written about American law enforcement, “Police don’t actually protect law-abiding citizens from criminals so much as they protect criminals from the much-rougher justice they’d get in the absence of a legal system. Burglars would be hung from lampposts, and shoplifters would be beaten and tossed into the gutter if there were no police, as in fact happens in countries where there isn’t a reliable justice system and a civil-society culture that restrains vigilantism. Reminder to the criminal class: Ultimately, we’re not stuck in this country with you. You’re stuck in this country with us.”
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Germany, not Sweden.  Yet:
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/223709/
Packs Of Germans Conduct Revenge Attacks After NYE Sex Assaults
http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/11/packs-of-germans-conduct-revenge-attacks-after-nye-sex-assaults/

These/our governments better remember that our ancestors gave up vigilantism, blood feud, etc. because gov't said it would mete out justice.  If they betray their end of the bargain, the bargain is busted.

I've been warning of this same thing. If Justice isn't being delivered by the government, the people will be far less circumspect in doling out vengeance.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends

I've been warning of this same thing. If Justice isn't being delivered by the government, the people will be far less circumspect in doling out vengeance.

The biggest problem I see with that is the fact that the government will be far more harsh on those that have been failed by the government than it is on those that deserve what they get.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend

The biggest problem I see with that is the fact that the government will be far more harsh on those that have been failed by the government than it is on those that deserve what they get.

That only can happen so long as the government has legitimacy and the acts of vengeance are few. As the former declines, the latter will surge.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
As Glenn has written about American law enforcement, “Police don’t actually protect law-abiding citizens from criminals so much as they protect criminals from the much-rougher justice they’d get in the absence of a legal system. Burglars would be hung from lampposts, and shoplifters would be beaten and tossed into the gutter if there were no police, as in fact happens in countries where there isn’t a reliable justice system and a civil-society culture that restrains vigilantism. Reminder to the criminal class: Ultimately, we’re not stuck in this country with you. You’re stuck in this country with us.”

I've never thought of it that way. That's a great take on it.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
Cologne police said 20 men attacked at least six Pakistani nationals Sunday near the city center where the New Year’s Eve sexual assaults and robberies took place, reported CNN.

So, there are Pakistanis in the refugee stream?
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
So, there are Pakistanis in the refugee stream?

Yes. And Afganis. And pretty much every other north African and middle-eastern country.

It's not refugees- even the lefties are calling them "migrants" since they can't pretend in the face of overwhelming evidence. (Not that they won't try, as evidenced by the original article of this very thread.)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
There is a great editorial this morning in the WSJ, how the rapey chickens are coming home to roost for Chancellor Merkel. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.

I've never thought of it that way. That's a great take on it.

I've been saying this for years. Not here, though.

Every time I've brought it up on the web or in real life people have been dismissive of the idea. It's hard to imagine having the governmental/social environment you grew up in not be the default setting for your society.

Plus, to most people, the system works just enough to justify supporting it. It has many problems (what those problems are depends on who you ask) but it does its best and we just need to fix a few things and it will get better.

There's also the reasonable desire to not be a person that has killed or maimed someone. Few people want that memory, they don't even want to witness it. So why not outsource "justice" to a group of people who are willing to do it? And it's given the veneer of legitimacy because we vote and pay taxes and take civics courses and so on. Many hours of entertainment has been devoted to shows where crimes are solved by government employees. All of this creates a perception of inevitability to the whole enterprise.

Most people are not killers. They do not even want to harm anyone so it will take quite a lot to push them to that point. And there are huge costs associated with that.
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.

brimic

• friends
I've been saying this for years. Not here, though.

Every time I've brought it up on the web or in real life people have been dismissive of the idea. It's hard to imagine having the governmental/social environment you grew up in not be the default setting for your society.

People don't want to hear it because it conflicts with their cognitively dissonant view of they think the world really works.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
There's also the reasonable desire to not be a person that has killed or maimed someone. Few people want that memory, they don't even want to witness it. So why not outsource "justice" to a group of people who are willing to do it? And it's given the veneer of legitimacy because we vote and pay taxes and take civics courses and so on. Many hours of entertainment has been devoted to shows where crimes are solved by government employees. All of this creates a perception of inevitability to the whole enterprise.

Most people are not killers. They do not even want to harm anyone so it will take quite a lot to push them to that point. And there are huge costs associated with that.

And this plays precisely into your point of "It's hard to imagine having the governmental/social environment you grew up in not be the default setting for your society."

Your above quoted statement is a cultural remnant from the influence of Christianity. Most cultures have shown not to have a problem with killing.