Author Topic: Swedish police and media covered up mass sexual assaults by Afghanis at festival  (Read 6975 times)

HankB

• friend

The biggest problem I see with that is the fact that the government will be far more harsh on those that have been failed by the government than it is on those that deserve what they get.

I'm thinking back several decades to an instance when black children were being killed in Atlanta. (By what turned out to be a black guy -   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Williams ).

Groups of concerned black parents were doing things like walking their children to school in groups, guarding playgrounds with baseball bats, etc. The cops apparently spent more man-hours harassing THOSE folks than they did looking for the actual serial killer.  :facepalm:
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Hutch

• friend
I'm thinking back several decades to an instance when black children were being killed in Atlanta. (By what turned out to be a black guy -   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Williams ).

Groups of concerned black parents were doing things like walking their children to school in groups, guarding playgrounds with baseball bats, etc. The cops apparently spent more man-hours harassing THOSE folks than they did looking for the actual serial killer.  :facepalm:
I've had an epiphany.  The .gov's highest priority is to maintain it's monopoly on the legitimate use of force.

Of course!  Why didn't this occur to me sooner?  Rioters smash windows?  Yawn, we'll 'contain' it.  Folks try to deter or protect?  We'll SWAT their asses!

It's so clear to me now...
"My limited experience does not permit me to appreciate the unquestionable wisdom of your decision"

Seems like every day, I'm forced to add to the list of people who can just kiss my hairy ass.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
I've had an epiphany.  The .gov's highest priority is to maintain it's monopoly on the legitimate use of force.

Of course!  Why didn't this occur to me sooner?  Rioters smash windows?  Yawn, we'll 'contain' it.  Folks try to deter or protect?  We'll SWAT their asses!

It's so clear to me now...
Bingo.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Speaking of which... I've think we've seen this movie before...

http://www.dw.com/en/civilian-defense-groups-on-the-rise-in-germany/a-18980998
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Speaking of which... I've think we've seen this movie before...

http://www.dw.com/en/civilian-defense-groups-on-the-rise-in-germany/a-18980998

The political class in Europe brought it on themselves.  I will not shed a tear if the defense groups eventually devour the political class.  Figuratively or otherwise.

Somehow I don;t think Alan Moore would approve of my use of Rorschach's journal in this way...
Rorschach's Journal.  October 12th, 1985:

Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach.  This city is afraid of me.  I have seen it's true face.  The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.  The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

...and I'll look down, and whisper "no."

They had a choice, all of them.  They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father, or President Truman.  Decent men, who believed in a day's work for a day's pay.  Instead the followed the droppings of lechers and Communists and didn't realize that the trail led over a precipice until it was too late.  Don't tell me they didn't have a choice.

Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into bloody hell, all those liberals and intellectuals and smooth-talkers... and all of a sudden, nobody can think of anything to say.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
The outrage continues - last I heard, it turns out that Stockholm's municipal councial was informed about the assaults just after they occured...that is, all parties except the Sweden Democrats. Guess which party that is on the Stockholm municipal council, who were informed, but kept their mouths shut? Feminist Initiative.
So we now have a situation where the Feminist Party helped cover up the sexual assault on minors.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
The outrage continues - last I heard, it turns out that Stockholm's municipal councial was informed about the assaults just after they occured...that is, all parties except the Sweden Democrats. Guess which party that is on the Stockholm municipal council, who were informed, but kept their mouths shut? Feminist Initiative.
So we now have a situation where the Feminist Party helped cover up the sexual assault on minors.
That's...special. 

Sent from my iPhone. Freaking autocorrect.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
That's...normal.

Our present-day feminists do not object to Islamic "patriarchy," or to sexual assaults committed by Democrat U.S. presidents.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
That's...normal.

Our present-day feminists do not object to Islamic "patriarchy," or to sexual assaults committed by Democrat U.S. presidents.
http://judgybitch.com/2015/06/09/feminists-dont-challenge-radical-islam-because-real-misogynists-are-terrifying/

RoadKingLarry

• friends
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
Guess which party that is on the Stockholm municipal council, who were informed, but kept their mouths shut? Feminist Initiative.

Classic. The irony is delicious.

Sort of like Hillary trotting Bill out to help her appeal to wimminz ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

dogmush

• friend
Classic. The irony is delicious.

Sort of like Hillary trotting Bill out to help her appeal to wimminz ...

Clearly, Bill appeals to a long list of women. 

Hawkmoon

• friend
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Newspaper Värmlands Folkblad now reveals that in December last year, they tried to get hold of police incident reports regarding crimes at refugee centers. Police refused to release these - not covering them up, in this case, but actively classifying the incident reports.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
And a police commissioner at the Stockholm Police Department wrote the following in a Facebook comment:
"Ethnicity and cultural background MIGHT be relevant, but only in cases of new phenomena (where there might be relevant for media to report). Beyond that I also believe that our agency deserves some criticism in some parts when meeting with media. Sometimes it's important to convey the right image rather than a truthful one!"

I'm sick to my stomach after reading this.

dogmush

• friend
And a police commissioner at the Stockholm Police Department wrote the following in a Facebook comment:
"Ethnicity and cultural background MIGHT be relevant, but only in cases of new phenomena (where there might be relevant for media to report). Beyond that I also believe that our agency deserves some criticism in some parts when meeting with media. Sometimes it's important to convey the right image rather than a truthful one!"

I'm sick to my stomach after reading this.

Kinda standard Liberal dreck. At least he didn't talk about the lies raising awareness. 

It seems like in the last 4-5 years the leftists around the world have gotten much more open about their propaganda.  "Yeah, we lied, but we lied in support of the right reasons!  So it's OK. Good even." 

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
And the Truth Train rolls on:

As Peter Ã…gren, police chief in central Stockholm, put it: “Sometimes we do not dare to say how things really are because we believe it will play into the hands of the Sweden Democrats.”
F*CK YOU, ahole.
Pardon my non-polite language.
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2016/01/swedens-immigration-cover-up.php
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

MechAg94

• friend
Kinda standard Liberal dreck. At least he didn't talk about the lies raising awareness. 

It seems like in the last 4-5 years the leftists around the world have gotten much more open about their propaganda.  "Yeah, we lied, but we lied in support of the right reasons!  So it's OK. Good even." 
I think they always embraced the core value of "the ends justify the means", but they are more brazen about it now.  In all honesty, they are just reflecting the values of liberal voters. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Tried to post a quote from this thread  to a more recent thread, but I screwed up.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.