Author Topic: Sweden's Sentencing Problems (and "Migrants," of course)  (Read 1526 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
Sweden's Sentencing Problems (and "Migrants," of course)
« on: April 26, 2017, 11:31:27 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/04/26/migrants-who-allegedly-raped-woman-on-facebook-live-jailed-for-two-years.html

"Migrants" raped a woman on facebook live, so there is absolute, incontrovertible proof of their guilt.

2 years for the older one, 1 years for the younger (because of his age.)

Also note the "Swedish citizen" who filmed it got 6 months.

I don't think I ought to make any more commentary.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

dogmush

• friend
Re: Sweden's Sentencing Problems (and "Migrants," of course)
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 11:43:06 AM »
"Allegedly"

[popcorn] [popcorn]

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 11:49:36 AM »
Not gonna comment, because I'm absolutely furious.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 12:23:56 PM »
Do they want 9 million ranting Swedes?  Because that's how you get 9 million ranting Swedes.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 12:46:11 PM »
I certainly hope they enjoy their free food, shelter, and sex for their sentencing periods.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2017, 02:38:44 PM »
Not gonna comment, because I'm absolutely furious.

What? Don't you feel all warm and fuzzy knowing that your superior enlightened Scandinavian country focuses on rehabilitation rather than punishment? Allowing them to become productive citizens with little to no consequences after a short stint in jail, if any real punishment?
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2017, 03:28:03 PM »
In the Icelandia language thread, there's a map that shows that the Vikings made it as far as Baghdad.  I truly wonder long before the urge "to go Viking" again strikes the Swedes....even if it just in their own country. 
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2017, 09:57:12 AM »
I don't know that things are much better in the USA.  In my state, a man was just arrested for raping and torturing another man.

He had previously been arrested for sexual abuse of a child, an offense for which he served 90 days.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2017, 01:41:39 PM »
I don't know that things are much better in the USA.  In my state, a man was just arrested for raping and torturing another man.

He had previously been arrested for sexual abuse of a child, an offense for which he served 90 days.

even in a red state like AZ it can be pretty messed up, a serial killer who calls himself "the phantom" who killed little girls
was released on parole, into a neighborhood full of children.
http://www.azfamily.com/story/35260864/the-phantom-serial-killer-of-children-out-of-prison-living-in-tucson
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 03:36:37 PM »
even in a red state like AZ it can be pretty messed up, a serial killer who calls himself "the phantom" who killed little girls was released on parole, into a neighborhood full of children.

How long is he expected to live, with his photo on a news site and armed parents all around him?

With his history, somebody might just try a "he looked in the direction of a child, so I had to stop him" defense.

Pb

• friend
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2017, 02:50:13 PM »
What the hell is wrong with our country that these scum are still alive?  I do not understand this sort of thing at all.