Author Topic: Freddy gray case lives on  (Read 1599 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Freddy gray case lives on
« on: January 07, 2017, 06:16:43 PM »
Mosby's malicious prosecution case goes forward and case against sheriff as  well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Freddy gray case lives on
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 06:39:02 PM »
Mosby's malicious prosecution case goes forward and case against sheriff as  well.

May justice be done.

Hey, stop laughing!
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 07:55:17 PM »
I saw the title of this thread, and wondered what it was about. I wonder still.  ;/
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 08:00:56 PM »
"It's good, though..."

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 08:01:54 PM »
Oh. Beautiful.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
Re:
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2017, 09:14:55 PM »

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
Re:
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2017, 09:44:51 PM »
The spokespersons resignation carries a message
https://www.google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-mosby-departures-20170105-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-att-us

I'll post it for you.  ;/

On Wednesday night, spokeswoman Rochelle Ritchie e-mailed members of the media saying she had resigned.

The former WJZ-TV reporter later posted a statement on Twitter that read: "I am thrilled to start a new chapter in my life where my 12 years of media experience will be appreciated and where I will be under respectable and seasoned leadership."

Bolding mine....Ouch.  That's a mic drop moment...
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re:
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2017, 10:17:31 PM »
The spokespersons resignation carries a message
https://www.google.com/amp/www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-mosby-departures-20170105-story,amp.html?client=ms-android-att-us

Wow!

On Wednesday night, spokeswoman Rochelle Ritchie e-mailed members of the media saying she had resigned.

The former WJZ-TV reporter later posted a statement on Twitter that read: "I am thrilled to start a new chapter in my life where my 12 years of media experience will be appreciated and where I will be under respectable and seasoned leadership."

She didn't just burn the bridge, she blew the sucker up.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2017, 11:53:25 PM »
From the cited article:

The office has also dealt with dozens of courtroom prosecutors leaving over the past two years.

In a tweet posted Wednesday night that has since been deleted, Mosby posted a horoscope that read, "An Aquarius usually has no patience for people with tiny minds."

She wrote in her email to staff: "As we work through recent personnel changes, I ask that you all remain focused on our pursuit or justice for the victims and witnesses of crime in Baltimore and continue your tireless efforts to realize a safer city."

Sounds like some people got tired anyhow. 
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 01:38:16 AM »
From the cited article:

Sounds like some people got tired anyhow. 

Well, those are the ones who quit. The ones who stayed are the people who are tireless.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2017, 04:05:54 PM »
It sounds like the next step is discovery and depositions.  That might get interesting. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

• friends
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2017, 06:02:14 PM »
It sounds like the next step is discovery and depositions.  That might get interesting. 

Indeed. And I suspect none of the cops are looking for a settlement. Or at least one that does not include a severed head or 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2017, 10:23:08 PM »
Classic he said -- she said.

Cogen's attorneys said last fall that he did not have firsthand knowledge of the evidence in the case, and only looked at documents presented to him by Mosby's office. Mosby's attorneys say the material that ended up in the charging documents was Cogen's responsibility.

• friends
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »
Read the comments here and on their Facebook . It's illuminating, in a depressing way.
http://www.theroot.com/articles/news/2017/01/federal-judge-allows-lawsuit-against-marilyn-mosby-to-proceed/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk