Author Topic: Cop fired for Training Day antics  (Read 865 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Cop fired for Training Day antics
« on: May 04, 2017, 10:13:39 PM »
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-lake-county-deputy-training-day-20170504-story.html

Zipes was quoting a profanity-laced scene in the 2001 movie about 4 a.m. Feb. 16 in which Washington’s character points two pistols at a rape suspect and rubs his weapons together in front of a police trainee, according to an internal-affairs report.

During the incident outside the sheriff’s Minneola substation at City Hall, 800 N. U.S. Highway 27, Zipes rubbed his Taser and pistol together — also near a trainee — in the direction of a nearby Kangaroo Express convenience store, the report said. Several other deputies were present, according to the report.

Life imitating art.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Hawkmoon

• friend
Re: Cop fired for Training Day antics
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2017, 07:25:08 AM »
“I am not a rogue, reckless, dangerous, insane guy that slipped through the cracks at the hiring process and somehow got a gun and a badge,” he told investigators, adding that he’s “just a guy going through some stuff.”

People who are "going through some stuff" generally shouldn't have badges and guns.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Cop fired for Training Day antics
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2017, 08:24:42 AM »
"just a guy going through some stuff" - well, you are now. I think it's called unemployment.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife