Author Topic: Charges dropped against man for refusing to show receipt at Circuit City  (Read 3158 times)

jeepmor

• friend
Re: Charges dropped against man for refusing to show receipt at Circuit City
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2007, 01:07:23 AM »
They can only see as far as the next quarter's financial statements; whatever accounting manipulation can boost the bottom line and/or the stock price is what's important.

I'm watching this happen in a corporate giant now.  But, it's okay, it's out of my control and the bonuses keep coming for these little shenanigans.  If I speak up, I get squashed.  I am heard though, just not listened too, so I leave it at that.

My 'supervisors' have for the most part been phonies who had no idea what they were doing and were subsequently fired

I wish more of this would occur because this corporation is chock full of those guys.  However, there are good guys out there and working nights is a pretty good insulator from this crap.  It's tough on the family life and sleeping cycle, but what the hell, it's a living.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.

"Oh, so now you're saying they don't have a right to whine about their First Amendment rights?  Fascist."  -fistul

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
Re: Charges dropped against man for refusing to show receipt at Circuit City
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »
So many windmills to tilt at, so little time...   rolleyes
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"