Author Topic: Rudy on Guns, a photo.  (Read 1135 times)

RadioFreeSeaLab

• friend
Rudy on Guns, a photo.
« on: September 24, 2007, 10:42:48 AM »
Borrowed this picture from Commander Zero's blog.
This tells me all I need to know about Guiliani's view on the Second Amendment. 
Don't listen to his latest bullcrap about having an "evolution" regarding his beliefs about guns.

That's Chuck Schumer with him, by the way.

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: Rudy on Guns, a photo.
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 11:52:06 AM »
Ah, yes. UpChuck the hypocrite...

CAnnoneer

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 04:09:34 PM »
Make no mistake, they are both dirty commie statists. It is just that they choose to wear different colors and one is slightly less disgusting than the other.

Among the entire Republican lineup, the only tolerable one who can stop the Beast is Romney, although his position on guns leaves much to be desired.

jnojr

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 08:52:17 AM »

Among the entire Republican lineup, the only tolerable one who can stop the Beast is Romney, although his position on guns leaves much to be desired.

No more "lesser evils" for me.

If Fred Thompson, Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter, or even Ron Paul get the Republican nomination, they'll have my vote.  If a RINO like Giuliani or Romney does, I will not cast a vote for President.

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 08:54:48 AM »
Romney? Nooooooooooo.

If you'd lived in or next to MA during his regime, you'd never say that. He bought a Reagan hat and it still has the price tag on it, but he's a nanny-state statist from a nanny state to end all nanny states.

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 09:28:33 AM »

No more "lesser evils" for me.

If Fred Thompson, Tom Tancredo, Duncan Hunter, or even Ron Paul get the Republican nomination, they'll have my vote.  If a RINO like Giuliani or Romney does, I will not cast a vote for President.

I vote libertarian or constitution party out of protest.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

AZRedhawk44

• friends
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 09:37:47 AM »

As well as his position on the Kelo case.

Kelo began in 2002, and was "resolved" at the supreme court in 2005.

Mitt Romney signed into law Massachusett's Chapter 40Q in 2003.  It enables taking of property by the state with the intent to transfer to private developers.

I am astounded that this fact has yet to be put forward in the 2008 race.
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!