Author Topic: Limitless, unbearable pain!  (Read 3265 times)

Sylvilagus Aquaticus

• friend
    • http://profiles.yahoo.com/sylvilagus
Re: Limitless, unbearable pain!
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2007, 07:58:36 AM »
I have a friend from college who was 'working on a project that could be used for area denial' back in the early 80's.  Worked pretty much the same as this but the energy level caused blindness (i.e., cataracts and retinal damage) to the designated target...which was what the design specified.

Yeah, she was a scary woman back then too.

I figure this is a spinoff of her project. I bet it'd keep those darn kids off my lawn.

Regards,
Rabbit.
To punish me for my contempt for authority, fate made me an authority myself.
Albert Einstein

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2007, 05:20:23 PM »
I'd Mozambique 'em.  Two in the chest, one in the head.

Eh, I'd probably do similiar.  But I drew some diagrams trying to figure out the easiest way to either deflect or absorb the RF.  Reflecting back at the source is looking a bit unlikely.  Lose too much during transmission.   
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2007, 07:36:22 AM »
. . . I drew some diagrams trying to figure out the easiest way to either deflect or absorb the RF.  Reflecting back at the source is looking a bit unlikely.  Lose too much during transmission.
Metallic cube corner array?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain