Author Topic: Another Mexican flag taken down:  (Read 1471 times)

grislyatoms

• friends
"A son of the sea, am I" Gordon Lightfoot

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
Re: Another Mexican flag taken down:
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 05:29:34 AM »
ROTC student.

Hope what he did doesn't impact his ROTC status.

And why the hell aren't the students that are US Citizens, who just happen to be a bit browner than others and that may have some ancestors from Mexico supporting his actions? Who's their loyalty to - Mexico or the US. If it's Mexico then GO THERE to get your college education.

All this multiculturalism crap, and hyphenated American BS is going to be the ruin of this country.

We're all AMERICANS!

Stupid MF'rs! Why does it matter where your ancestors were from? You're livin' in the US of A now not Africa, or Mexico or China or Ireland or Italy or anyother damned place!

Get over it! You're in the US of A NOW! If where ever your mommy and daddy came from is so freaking great then:

GO THE HELL BACK!
Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

Sindawe

• friend
  • Vashneesht
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 05:40:50 AM »
And why the hell aren't the students that are US Citizens, who just happen to be a bit browner than others and that may have some ancestors from Mexico supporting his actions? Who's their loyalty to - Mexico or the US.

I suspect their loyalty lays not with the US or Mexico, but with La Raza above all others.
I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 01:15:52 PM »
Werewolf, you should change your name to Big, Cuddly, Fuzzy Teddy Bear. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 04:07:53 PM »
Lynch apparently is NOT an ROTC student. But the ROTC students in charge of flag flying screwed the pooch. They "assumed" that some nebulous Mexican student group would lower the Mexican flag -- after the American flag had been lowered? Very poor judgment, IMHO. As ROTC students they should know the flag code and they should know that the American flag takes precedence over any other flag with which it is being flown. To lower the Stars and Stripes and leave flying the flag of another nation is inexcusable.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Werewolf

• friend
  • Lead, Follow or Get the HELL out of the WAY!
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2007, 04:23:16 PM »
Werewolf, you should change your name to Big, Cuddly, Fuzzy Teddy Bear. 

You mean something like this:

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love
truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile.

Fight Me Online

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2007, 11:56:30 PM »
I am in agreement with Werewolf's sentiment on straight up non-hyphenated Americans.
The big fuzzy Teddy bear is nowhere near being cuddly, but I like him. cheesy
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2007, 05:19:59 AM »
Also, yay for "multiculturalism"...This never used to happen here. Nashua, NH (Telegraph)

At 8:30 p.m., Madrigal was thrilled to see her friends start to arrive for the party at the quaint home surrounded by a white picket fence at the corner of Nye Avenue.

We were having a good time, listening to music downstairs, Madrigal said of the 50 or so young guests who had showed up by about 10 p.m.

The mood changed quickly when a group of about 15 young men and teens armed with machetes and other weapons arrived and challenged several of her guests to a brawl in the street.

They were scraping the knives on the ground, Madrigal said of the group she believed were members of a gang.

There were like five of them with two (machetes) in each hand, she said.

Madrigal, who lives in the Tree Streets area, said she didnt know who the party crashers were, but that most of them were wearing green.

Some people were saying that they were Patria, Madrigal said, explaining that her friends thought the group to be members of Trinitario, an organized gang known for wearing green that is often referred to as Patria, the gangs greeting.

Freaking third-world punks. WHY are they here? Machetes?

Len Budney

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2007, 06:41:54 AM »
Also, yay for "multiculturalism"...This never used to happen here. Nashua, NH (Telegraph) ... Freaking third-world punks. WHY are they here? Machetes?

Sounds like a straightforward case for the use of deadly force: invading private property, armed and threatening violence. I for one would prefer that all home invaders bring machetes to gun fights.  police

--Len.
In a cannibal society, vegetarians arouse suspicion.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2007, 06:48:19 AM »
Also, yay for "multiculturalism"...This never used to happen here. Nashua, NH (Telegraph)

At 8:30 p.m., Madrigal was thrilled to see her friends start to arrive for the party at the quaint home surrounded by a white picket fence at the corner of Nye Avenue.

We were having a good time, listening to music downstairs, Madrigal said of the 50 or so young guests who had showed up by about 10 p.m.

The mood changed quickly when a group of about 15 young men and teens armed with machetes and other weapons arrived and challenged several of her guests to a brawl in the street.

They were scraping the knives on the ground, Madrigal said of the group she believed were members of a gang.

Madrigal, who lives in the Tree Streets area, said she didnt know who the party crashers were, but that most of them were wearing green.

Some people were saying that they were Patria, Madrigal said, explaining that her friends thought the group to be members of Trinitario, an organized gang known for wearing green that is often referred to as Patria, the gangs greeting.

Freaking third-world punks. WHY are they here? Machetes?

I wonder how the aggressors would react when I disappear back into my house for a couple of minutes and come back out with
armed to the teeth with multiple rifles and shotguns and bandolieers of ammo while laughing maniacally?

Sounds like fun laugh

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2007, 10:35:36 AM »

4 machetes each?  That's a lot of machetes.  grin
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2007, 10:44:55 AM »

4 machetes each?  That's a lot of machetes.  grin

Saiga 12 beats 4 machetes every time...