Author Topic: CFC and gun rights  (Read 901 times)

Leatherneck

• friend
CFC and gun rights
« on: October 09, 2007, 06:45:23 AM »
So I'm browsing the Combined Federal Campaign looking for who I'll donate to this year, and use their e-search for any charitable (or, at least, tax-exempt) organization with "firearm" as a keyword. Exactly two hits: GOA and the NRA foundation. Seems to me there were a few more in past years. Plenty of charities in the National Capital Area for unwed mothers, transsexuals with personality disorders (!) and groups that strive to give inner-city "at risk" youth a better self-image. The mind boggles.

TC
TC
RT Refugee

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: CFC and gun rights
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2007, 07:08:48 AM »
Those are the only two that I recall being part of the CFC.

Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

HankB

• friend
Re: CFC and gun rights
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2007, 07:53:16 AM »
You can also choose the National Wild Turkey Federation, Inc. (birds, not bourbon), the Boone & Crockett Club Foundation (founded by Teddy Roosevelt in 1887), the Delta Waterfowl Foundation (promotes waterfowl hunting), the Wildlife Conservation Fund of America (promotes hunting, fishing, & trapping), and USA Shooting (promotes Olympic shooting competition).
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain