Author Topic: Yup, gun control works soooo well.  (Read 3532 times)

Phyphor

• friend
Yup, gun control works soooo well.
« on: June 25, 2013, 05:12:26 PM »
....If it didn't, this home invading prick might have got his ass shot off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dvvHMM6TF50#at=54

[barf] [ar15] :facepalm:
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
Re: Yup, gun control works soooo well.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 05:25:27 PM »
They closed the comments on the news article, but here it is.
We need to bring back wanted dead or alive, oh and offer a higher reward for dead.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2013/06/video_millburn_home_invasion_brutality_stuns_neighbor_drives_manhunt_for_suspect.html#incart_river
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 05:42:27 PM »
It's NJ, even if the homeowner had managed to shoot the scumbag she probably would have been more likely to go to jail than the attacker.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2013, 06:37:50 PM »
It's NJ, even if the homeowner had managed to shoot the scumbag she probably would have been more likely to go to jail than the attacker.

That's "truly disturbing"  :mad:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2013, 07:11:13 PM »
Sounds like more folks ought to go in for gardening.

Seriously, there is a really good chance that someone knows who he is.  And there's a really good chance that they are not going to say a word.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 11:31:50 AM »
That prick deserves to be shot. :mad:
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Stetson

• friends
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 10:16:04 PM »
An arrest has been made

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/arrest-made-nj-nanny-cam-home-invasion-19528402

County chief of detectives Anthony Ambrose said Friday that Custis was being transported to an undisclosed location in New Jersey

I wonder if he will be 'lost' in route?

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 03:54:33 AM »
It's still NJ, the scumbag will probably be able to sue the homeowner for video recording him without his permission.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2013, 06:33:06 AM »
That was horrible, sickening, and looked like he had more interest in beating up that poor woman than robbing the place.  :mad:
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2013, 01:08:39 PM »
That was horrible, sickening, and looked like he had more interest in beating up that poor woman than robbing the place.  :mad:

Yep, I think he was getting off on it. :mad:
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

Phyphor

• friend
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2013, 01:38:27 PM »
Yeah, gun control is SO USEFUL there in New Jersey, why, if she would have had a gun, that poor home invader might have been shot!!!!!

Think of the home invaders, people! Won't someone PLEASE think of the home invaders?

*ahem*  - Sorry, just had to vent a little there.  =D
"You know what's messed-up about taxes?
You don't even pay taxes. They take tax.
You get your check, money gone.
That ain't a payment, that's a jack." - Chris Rock "Bigger and Blacker"
He slapped his rifle. "This is one of the best arguments for peace there is. Nobody wants to shoot if somebody is going to shoot back. " Callaghen, Callaghen, Louis La'mour

slingshot

• friend
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2013, 07:36:04 PM »
Sue the homeowner... that's why you shoot the scumbags dead.  Behind the scenes, the police feel exactly the same way.
It shall be as it was in the past... Not with dreams, but with strength and with courage... Shall a nation be molded to last. (The Plainsman, 1936)

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2013, 12:18:21 PM »
http://articles.philly.com/2013-07-04/news/40373414_1_stairs-woman-burglary

Apparently, the suspect in custody did the exact same activity alleged. On Sept. 16, 1991 he attacked a homeowner's 34-year-old daughter with her 18-month-old daughter and 5-year-old niece. Throwing the lady and one of the children down a flight of stairs. Also the same kind of punching, choking, etc as displayed in the video. He got 10 years for it. And has was convicted of 12 different felonies around New Jersey since.

"Custis was released from prison Dec. 22, according to Corrections Department records."
"In 2011, he was sentenced to three years for each of the September 2009 burglaries in Essex, Mercer, and Middlesex Counties, and four years for a July 2006 burglary in Burlington County."

I'm gathering he was on parole when this occurred. He's plead not guilty. Unless he has a hell of an alibi and a very good lawyer, from the list of charges, he'll likely be able to plead everything down to maybe 15 years, serve maybe 10. So expect another young lady to be beaten within an inch of her life in front of her children in approximately 10-15 years.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 02:05:41 PM by RevDisk »
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2013, 06:34:30 PM »
After Newtown, all Americans should be asking themselves, "Why do we entrust our children, for hours every day, to people that have no guns?"

After this, all Americans should be asking themselves, "Why isn't it standard to give one's daughter a carry piece at a certain age, and make her learn how and when to use it?"

(Yes, I realize we should have asked those questions a long time before now.)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 07:04:01 PM »
After Newtown, all Americans should be asking themselves, "Why do we entrust our children, for hours every day, to people that have no guns?"

After this, all Americans should be asking themselves, "Why isn't it standard to give one's daughter a carry piece at a certain age, and make her learn how and when to use it?"

(Yes, I realize we should have asked those questions a long time before now.)

Back when they were HS age, one of my daughters said something like: "why don't other daddys carry guns to protect their children?"   :lol:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

never_retreat

• Head Muckety Muck
  • friend
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2013, 10:58:05 PM »
It's still NJ, the scumbag will probably be able to sue the homeowner for video recording him without his permission.
Na NJ is a one party consent state or something to that effect. So pretty much as long as your not taping in someone else's private property you in the clear. Hey we can even film the cops. [tinfoil]
I needed a mod to change my signature because the concept of "family friendly" eludes me.
Just noticed that a mod changed my signature. How long ago was that?
A few months-mods