Author Topic: An e-mail from James Carville... and I can't tell you how happy it makes me...  (Read 633 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
"My friend Tim Ryan tells me his campaign has hit a fundraising slump that they cannot seem to break out of, Michael, and that spells trouble.

GOP super PACs are swarming because they smell chum in the water, and they see an opportunity to boost J.D.’s sinking campaign, now that Tim’s lead has all but dried up.

Mark my words: Tim won’t have a chance in hell to help expand the Senate majority if we don't get the resources we need right now. Tim’s got the narrowest of leads in the polls, but J.D.’s rich backers won’t go down without a fight."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
Can you donate 1 penny?  Maybe mail it to them. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Lennyjoe

• friend
JD has my vote over Ryan that’s for sure!

T.O.M.

• friend
This is one where I'd prefer the "none of the above" option.  I'll hold my nose and vote for JD.  Wish the damned Republicans could find candidates worth voting for instead of just relying on party loyalty.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
This is one where I'd prefer the "none of the above" option.  I'll hold my nose and vote for JD.  Wish the damned Republicans could find candidates worth voting for instead of just relying on party loyalty.

Welcome to every election I've voted in since Reagan left office.

Every. *expletive deleted*ing. One.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.