Author Topic: What about an APS Ivory Tower?  (Read 939 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
What about an APS Ivory Tower?
« on: March 06, 2015, 11:53:27 PM »
http://sbc.edu/news/academics/board-directors-votes-close-college-2014-2015-academic-year/

Looks like some decent opportunities for several rifle ranges, as well as a few paintball fields.  http://www.sbc.edu/map/

Maybe make shoot houses out of some of the buildings?

They've got 40 school-owned horses.  http://sbc.edu/riding/facilities  Is it time to bring back traditional cavalry, or maybe set up some jousts?

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
Re: What about an APS Ivory Tower?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 12:08:24 AM »
Horsemeat is good table fare.

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 01:32:16 AM »
This could be a great opportunity. We buy the place, under the pretense that it will continue to operate as a college. We then invite distinguished public speakers (the Clintons, et al). Then, we saddle up for some good ol' Most Dangerous Game action.

With paintball guns, of course.  :angel:

"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2015, 07:09:52 AM »
Give Bill a marker, too. I bet he would turn around and immediately frag Hillary.
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2015, 09:27:46 AM »
This could be a great opportunity. We buy the place, under the pretense that it will continue to operate as a college. We then invite distinguished public speakers (the Clintons, et al). Then, we saddle up for some good ol' Most Dangerous Game action.

With paintball guns, of course.  :angel:

I doubt we could afford Hillary's customary fee, plus perks.

For someone who has never really accomplished anything or successfully held any responsible public position (yes, I know she was Secretary of State, but how successful was she?), she sure is proud of herself. The mystery to me is why ANY group or organization would consider, even for one nanosecond, paying those fees and associated expenses.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2015, 10:42:41 AM »
I doubt we could afford Hillary's customary fee, plus perks.

For someone who has never really accomplished anything or successfully held any responsible public position (yes, I know she was Secretary of State, but how successful was she?), she sure is proud of herself. The mystery to me is why ANY group or organization would consider, even for one nanosecond, paying those fees and associated expenses.

Fine, then, we won't use paintball guns.  ;)
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife