Author Topic: does anyone have a picture/map of Ian's path thru Florida?  (Read 266 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
does anyone have a picture/map of Ian's path thru Florida?
« on: October 02, 2022, 05:14:15 PM »
I cannot do much online right now, only sporadic wifi and charging issues.
 I have relatives and acquaintances in FL and the Carolinas that I'm not speaking with but am curious about .
 So, just a basic map ( by county would be great ) if you can ....THANKS
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Re: does anyone have a picture/map of Ian's path thru Florida?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 05:31:43 PM »
I was able to find this one for Florida, I don't guess the other states rate.  ;)

bob

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: does anyone have a picture/map of Ian's path thru Florida?
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 05:44:01 PM »
thank you!!

it missed ( afaik ) estranged relatives & siblings - good news I guess, prayers for those affected
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."