Main Forums > Politics

I think you can all relax

(1/7) > >>

The Annoyed Man:
I've looked into the future and McCain/Palin will win this election, and by a healthy margin.  Not that I think that's a good thing, but it's inevitable to anyone paying attention.  McCain will serve only one term, however.  His administration will be an abject failure, full of bluster and blunders.  He'll retire in disgrace, citing age/infirmity/illness as the reason.  Palin will run against HRC in 2012, and I can't see beyond that.

So don't worry about Obama, he'll never become POTUS.

Bigjake:
Undecided, I hope you're not too far off.

Personally, I'd like to see McCain elected, and then vapor lock about 2 weeks there after.  4 years of Palin and Hillary doesn't stand a chance.

longeyes:
We may not like it, but...it will still look like America.  Maybe a troubled and divided America but America.

We won't wake up wondering if we're living in East Germany before The Wall went down.

McCain's a mixed bag, that we already know, but as I keep saying, he buys us time, and we have up-and-comers in the wings.  Palin.  Jindal.  And others.

French G.:
Thanks Miss Cleo. Pssst, the cops are on to you, check it out!

FTA84:
I think a McCain presidency is the least of two evils for most.  The sad fact is (for most on this board), one way or another, eventually there will be another Democrat president.  The question is if you want it to be BHO or if you want to roll the dice for someone not so extreme left in 2012.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version