Author Topic: Anyone know the dates of operation for the old Roundtable board at THR?  (Read 5201 times)

DustinD

• I have a title
  • friends
  • I have a personal text message
Re: Anyone know the dates of operation for the old Roundtable board at THR?
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2008, 08:57:03 PM »
Mike was banned during the "Muslim Wars", towards the end IIRC. The Round Table was opened when the mods changed the rules for L&P to make it Legal and Political only. I forget the exact rule change and every effect it had except that threads to the tune of "should we kill every Muslim in the world / country / not in our country / set up interment camps / deport them?", "have any of them apologised for 9-11?", or  "it is a fact that none of them have apologised for what they did on 9-11.", etc, etc, etc, where no longer allowed and L&P also had a much narrower focus afterwards. Lots of people where banned during that unpleasantness and the "community" was arguably killed. TFL was reopened at the same time the rules where changed and the RT was created. The Round Table was created to keep the community alive, but in Oleg's and some "import people's" opinion it was a failure despite most people thinking it was a success. After that RT was killed this site was opened shortly after.
"I don't always shoot defenceless women in the face, but when I do, I prefer H-S Precision.

Stay bloodthirsty, my friends."

- Lon Horiuchi

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Anyone know the dates of operation for the old Roundtable board at THR?
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2008, 10:12:19 PM »
I was gone middle of March 2004.

As I thought, I was not there for the Round Table.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.