Author Topic: Damn you Canon! Stop all-freakin'-ready...  (Read 5217 times)

Tim L

• friend
    • TDLITWILLER
Re: Damn you Canon! Stop all-freakin'-ready...
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 01:57:22 AM »
Full frame and 24MP. http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydslra900/

Though any of your "digital" lenses for the 7D are made for its cropped sensor, so will probably vignette pretty badly on a full-frame sensor.  Any leftover film lenses work great, though.

Except for the 11-18 and the 18-70, all of my lenses were designed for film cameras.  Not sure I can justify a $2k body, then again I almost bought an A700. 

sanglant

• friend
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 09:43:51 AM »
I have a 28-100 crop lens that I use quite a bit on 35mm because it's lighter than my good 28-200.  Most of the time, I'm zoomed in far enough to not matter, and just use the zoom to adjust framing.

Your box camera must be broken.  My Ansco Shur Shot Junior stays bright right to the corners on 120 film:

alas, it twas a quaker box. :angel:

here's an example of the effect i was thinking of. =( pity i'd have to fly to get to where it was taken. =|

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »
vignette is a cool effect

the lensbaby does some cool blur vignettes

"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2010, 07:17:28 PM »
Road between White City and Carlsbad Caverns, maybe?

Exactly.  Fun trip, and I was using the Ansco to get some shots that would go well with granddad's old family vacation photos.