Author Topic: Disgruntled former employee stabs dozens at Japanese disabled care center  (Read 786 times)

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Sagamihara, the city where I used to work when I went to Japan on business in the mid-nineties and early '00s.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
This is why we need gun control in the United States.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

T.O.M.

• friend

I'm sure knife control is somewhere on their list as well,M and incidents like this will spur them along...
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.

A longish report on it on the TV last night.  Not one mention of the weapon used. I don't know about you, but I call it misrepresentation of the facts by omission and leaving the unthinking viewer to "conclude" that a gun must have been used.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re:
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2016, 06:55:51 AM »
If pressure cooker bombs equal gun control, then knives must mean double secret special gun control...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
A clear example of the danger posed by bayonet lugs.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
From the article:

Mass killings are relatively rare in Japan, which has extremely strict gun-control laws.

What media bias? What are you talking about?
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Thank $deity that no one there had a gun, the murderous savage might have had his civil right to a fair trial violated.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams