Author Topic: wears many hats  (Read 712 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
wears many hats
« on: September 26, 2011, 04:59:51 PM »
a real land shark  pimp murderer drug dealer  lawyer
http://jobs.aol.com/articles/2011/09/01/lawyer-charged-with-murder-drug-dealing-and-prostitution-asks-t/?ncid=txtlnkuscare00000002

so once hes convicted can he still handle his own appeal?  will he still be a lawyer?
its a fairly easy thing to do  you play with bad boys and it rubs off on you.  i'd not be surprised if he gets whacked
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:39:33 PM by cassandra and sara's daddy »
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Re: wears many hats
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 09:04:23 PM »
A) He let his notoriety go quickly to his head.

B) He still has a fool for a client

c) You are right - if found guilty, he will probably be disbarred, and really need a lawyer for the appeal.
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:06:37 PM »
as many real bad boys he has played with i'd be surprised if he doesn't vanish  or get found in a trunk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 09:33:10 PM »
Especially if he starts calling the wrong witnesses - not like he can blame his lawyer..... =D
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2011, 09:40:39 PM »
i knew a lawyer like that  had to have bodyguards. slimy

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2011, 10:33:56 PM »
If you are disbarred, you can still represent yourself pro se. 

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.