Author Topic: Is this why we get out voted?  (Read 1015 times)

Grandpa Shooter

• friend
Is this why we get out voted?
« on: May 29, 2021, 05:05:54 PM »
I came across this today and found it interesting.  I believe the red areas to be liberal strongholds as well as population centers

Pb

• friend
Re: Is this why we get out voted?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2021, 05:21:36 PM »
Yes.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 05:34:34 PM »
There's something out of context with that map. Without background it makes no sense. For example, almost all of Hawaii is red (actually blue). The only blue (red) parts of Hawaii are where that map shows red (blue).

This map breaks down 2020 US voting by county:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 05:38:19 PM »
I have heard it said that 6 counties swung the election (in the key states). 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2021, 07:48:35 PM »
And millions, if not billions, of dollars were poured into that... The registration/absentee/mail vote combination, with many people likely doing multiples...
Blog under construction

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2021, 08:30:27 PM »
I think the word you're after is fraud.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2021, 08:49:04 PM »
If you have a booth set up at Woke University for a month, and every student wink wink nudge nudge registers and votes a few dozen times...
Blog under construction

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2021, 09:00:36 PM »
I think the word you're after is fraud.

This.  We were NOT outvoted.  Trump gained 8% more popular votes in '20 than he did in '16.  That's the same gain Reagan saw on his second election.  And biden somehow gets 20 million more votes than Obama in 2008 while carrying 400 fewer counties.

We were defrauded in the 2020 election.

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2021, 09:09:32 PM »
This.  We were NOT outvoted.  Trump gained 8% more popular votes in '20 than he did in '16.  That's the same gain Reagan saw on his second election.  And biden somehow gets 20 million more votes than Obama in 2008 while carrying 400 fewer counties.

Damn right.

Anyone that believes that dementia patient in the White House was the most popular president ever elected is past helping.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2021, 11:12:48 PM »
Oh, he got the votes...

But can one afford to trace every fraudulent registration?

Especially since... "Well, they moved since the election. Because of the covids."
Blog under construction

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2021, 03:11:37 AM »
Oh, he got the votes...

But can one afford to trace every fraudulent registration?

Especially since... "Well, they moved since the election. Because of the covids."

I consider attempting to justify acquiescence to crime perpetrated against the entire nation to be a distasteful thing.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2021, 07:34:34 AM »

QFT.

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2021, 08:27:36 AM »

You're an insurrectionist and you are worse than the civil war and 9/11 combined.

At leas that's the retort that seems to work in keeping the sheep from looking at obvious data.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2021, 09:35:53 AM »
There's something out of context with that map. Without background it makes no sense. For example, almost all of Hawaii is red (actually blue). The only blue (red) parts of Hawaii are where that map shows red (blue).

This map breaks down 2020 US voting by county:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/upshot/2020-election-map.html

The local vocal progressive group says this is a blue city.  (My response is "that accounts for the decay".)  Using that map zip code search, I find this to be true. 
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2021, 10:05:48 AM »

In a Just world the FBI would have been all over this “election” like white on rice but in our world since they were on Team Dementia after trying to unseat Trump they willingly ignored this. Just as the courts didn’t want to do their jobs.

God this pisses me off so much. When you have massive fraud on this scale you no longer have free elections. We took a giant *expletive deleted*ing leap closer to a civil war in November 2020. 
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2021, 03:48:31 AM »
If you have a booth set up at Woke University for a month, and every student wink wink nudge nudge registers and votes a few dozen times...

The really scary thing to me is I think most of these and any fraudulent registrations will stay on the records so these people, unless discovered and punished, will be able to vote two or more  times almost in perpetuity.

As I've been saying... The Fix is in.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2021, 11:46:11 PM »
They threw MAJOR cash at "get out the vote" programs... Set  up tables at universities, outside grocers, etc., etc... Register and vote by mail the same day. They sent people door to door. I'm sure pretty much every nursing home, especially long-term-care facilities full of non-aware patients, voted 100% dem, and maybe more than once...
Blog under construction

Pb

• friend
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2021, 10:37:52 AM »
Voting by mail probably got a lot of people to vote who ordinarily would not have bothered to do so.  This may have made a big difference.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2021, 10:51:01 AM »
Voting by mail probably got a lot of people to vote who ordinarily would not have bothered to do so.  This may have made a big difference.

GOP needs to get off their ass and do the same thing.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2021, 12:04:20 PM »
And those people were told HOW to vote. Maybe even given pre-prepped ballots.

Because of hate.
Blog under construction

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2021, 12:47:18 PM »
A perspective:

In theory, where election fraud does not occur, and everyone actually votes: Half of the population makes less than 34k a year.  That means they live on about $1125 a month.  How the hell do you afford rent, utilities, food, a car and save anything at all on that or less?

Yea, some of them are criminals, losers, drunks, dirtbags, and freeloaders.  Many of them are just eeking out what they can and getting squeezed very hard.  Of course they will tend to vote for social programs or any kind of relief that will help them.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2021, 05:18:48 PM »
^ Yep, Communism thrives on social and individual stress and division of the issues.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2021, 05:34:32 PM »
You probably don't want to know what an assistant manager at an auto parts store makes.

Think of that the next time you go in to buy a car part, and please be nice to 'em.
Blog under construction

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2021, 05:35:35 PM »
Let's put it this way - the people who were all scared of the 'Rona have been making more monthly, with unemployment and enhanced unemployment, than the store help.
Blog under construction

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2021, 05:44:23 PM »
Let's put it this way - the people who were all scared of the 'Rona have been making more monthly, with unemployment and enhanced unemployment, than the store help.

Yes, and that's now becoming a major problem because, as things open up again, "workers" no longer want to go back to work because they've been making more money by sitting at home. So now Team Dementia (than you, whoever thought that one up) aims to solve the labor "shortage" by bringing in millions of "undocumented immigrants" who will be happy to "do the work Americans don't want to do."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design