Author Topic: Moles in the yard... solutions?  (Read 10739 times)

InfidelSerf

• friend
Moles in the yard... solutions?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2005, 12:55:05 PM »
I just moved to a new home that a friend owns.   This place has hundreds of mole holes in the backyard... the whole yard needs to be pressed.
So I am very interested in trying many of these methods.

So far all I've been able to do is verify that I have a live one by flooding the tunnels.. but alot of the holes are next to the foundation and I don't wan't to discover or create any new leaks.

I have heard that placing wind driven lawn spinners works by causing a vibration that they don't like.  Has anyone else tried this method?
The hour is fast approaching,on which the Honor&Success of this army,and the safety of our bleeding Country depend.Remember~Soldiers,that you are Freemen,fighting for the blessings of Liberty-that slavery will be your portion,and that of your posterity,if you do not acquit yourselves like men.GW8/76

SteveS

• The Voice of Reason
  • friends
Moles in the yard... solutions?
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2005, 02:13:26 PM »
I had a bad mole problem several years ago, and they still come back occaisonally.  Someone suggested that I buy grub killer to spead on the lawn, which would eliminate the mole's food source.  I noticed that they seemed to prefer my neighbor's lawns after that.
Profanity is the linguistic crutch of the inarticulate mother****er.