Author Topic: Man murders his wife and dog then tweets Trump and Mitch blaming the NRA  (Read 693 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Murder in the name of gun control?
And to make it a little bit more bizarre despite the AR-15 comment he used a handgun.

Guns don’t kill people, people do. Guns just make it a lot easier. AR-15 makes it super easy.

I jsit killed my whole family, and i couldnt have done it without a gun! I’m too much of a coward, a knife would have been waaay too hard. So, thanks to everyone at the NRA,

— KevinH (@kevinheimsoth_h) December 26, 2019

According to the Daily Mail, Heimsoth then duplicated the same message, tweeting President Trump and Senate Majority Leader McConnell.

Washington State Man Murdered His Wife and Pets, Then Tweeted to Blame the NRA, Trump, McConnell
https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/washington-state-man-murders-his-wife-and-dogs-then-tweets-to-blame-the-nra-trump-mcconnell/

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7832037/Man-56-suspected-murdering-wife-pets-posted-chilling-confession-Twitter.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: Man murders his wife and dog then tweets Trump and Mitch blaming the NRA
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 10:51:55 PM »
I wouldn't be the first to say Leftism is a death cult.

Leftism is a death cult.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 11:28:27 PM »
My wife knew the murdered woman.  She was a principal at an elementary school in an adjoining district.  He is still alive but considered unlikely to survive.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 11:35:24 PM »
Make that pets. Somehow I missed the fact he also shot the cat.
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes