Author Topic: Flesh-eating bacteria found on Central America migrant  (Read 592 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Flesh-eating bacteria found on Central America migrant
« on: January 27, 2019, 11:20:31 AM »
https://local12.com/news/nation-world/flesh-eating-bacteria-found-on-central-america-migrant-crossing-with-large-group

LORDSBURG, N.M. (KDBC) - A man who was in Border Patrol custody had to be treated for a flesh-eating bacteria.

The migrant who was already in custody at the Lordsburg, N.M. Border Patrol station told an agent Thursday about a growing rash he had.

He was taken to a medical facility for evaluation. Officials said hospital staff diagnosed him with a flesh-eating bacteria. They said he needed more extensive treatment.

“We’re seeing for example, chicken pox, different strands of influenza, syphilis, scabies. This is something that we see with the illegal aliens and we have to provide treatment for them,” said Carlos Antúnez with U.S. Customs and Border Protections.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Flesh-eating bacteria found on Central America migrant
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 11:22:19 AM »
Can't have medical checks at the border because that would be racist.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 12:00:09 PM »
Can't have medical checks at the border because that would be racist there is no border.

Fixed.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 12:07:55 PM »
Hold your hand out and take a good look at it. Most likely you have an organism (AKA flesh eating bacteria) on your hand that causes this.

I would be more worried about TB and other communicable diseases these people may be carrying.

bob

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 12:11:30 PM »
Well there appears to be a ~26,000 strong caravan on its way up right now. If this keeps up it will almost be a gimme to Trump for emergency powers. As much as I'm against their use for this, I can about see it as valid when you're talking numbers like this and no way fully scan for infectious disease, let alone criminal activity.

Medical scans were mandatory at Ellis Island, and nobody seemed to mind. Now it's racist.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 12:15:06 PM »
Hold your hand out and take a good look at it. Most likely you have an organism (AKA flesh eating bacteria) on your hand that causes this.

I would be more worried about TB and other communicable diseases these people may be carrying.

bob

Between the anti-vaxxers and the unchecked horde of "immigrants" maybe we'll get that plague after all.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 01:02:07 PM »
Between the anti-vaxxers and the unchecked horde of "immigrants" maybe we'll get that plague after all.

Well, we are long overdue for a massive kill off.  ;)

bob
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 07:14:25 PM by BobR »

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 09:30:33 AM »
Is this how the zombie apocalypse begins? We see it coming, shambling slowly toward us, but it would be racist to stop it?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 11:29:38 AM »
Is this how the zombie apocalypse begins? We see it coming, shambling slowly toward us, but it would be racist to stop it?

Then I'll kill only the white ones.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?