Author Topic: Feel good video of the day  (Read 1388 times)

brimic

• friends
Feel good video of the day
« on: January 28, 2019, 09:14:40 PM »
Antifa ‘firearms instructor’ shows up at school, gets attention of police, draws gun on police, and gets deaded.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/01/john-boch/video-antifa-member-shot-to-death-after-drawing-down-on-eugene-or-cops-in-school/
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
Re: Feel good video of the day
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 09:16:20 PM »
It didn’t say it in this article but his SJW family is whining about it too.
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Andiron

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 09:33:40 PM »
Officer Timm needs to buy a lotto ticket,  he almost caught those 2 rnds.

Good shoot.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 09:34:52 PM »
Wow.  That's just...wow.  Recently lost custody rights to his child.  Shows up at child's school with gun on hip and a pack of mags and ammo.  Refuses to leave.  When facing arrest, he tried to draw on the officers.  Sounds to me like this was a guy who became unhinged when he lost custody, and went to the school to do something bad, be it take his child contrary to the custody orders or worse (hence the pack of mags and ammo).

Kudos to the officers for shoving him out of the building before they tried to effectuate the arrest.  Shots in a school building are bad, no matter who is pulling the trigger.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2019, 10:02:55 PM »
The money sentence:

Apparently their training in armed self-defense fell way short. After all, when Landeros accepted the room temperature challenge and drew down on the police, they dealt with his threat exactly as you’d expect. Landeros died at the scene.

I love these stories.

bob

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 11:45:26 PM »
Yikes .... what an IDIOT.  The deceased had just enough brain cells to be dangerous. >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 06:38:51 AM »
Yikes .... what an IDIOT.  The deceased had just enough brain cells to be dangerous. >:D

Bet:

High on something.

Gonna either get the kids or nobody gets them.

Gonna die trying (suicide by cop).

Takers?

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2019, 07:40:51 AM »
Bet:

High on something.

Gonna either get the kids or nobody gets them.

Gonna die trying (suicide by cop).

Takers?

Maybe, but it doesn't quite fit.

The full chain of events that I got was that he had put his kid in that school last week, and the Mom had court papers that allowed her to pick which school kid went to, so he hadn't lost custody, rather just the right to pick schools.  When Mom showed up at middle school to get the kid, the school called the dad and asked him to come in and sort it out.  So he was initially invited.  Perhaps he knew it was going down, and loaded up, but it sounds to me like he just went to a meeting with school and ex, and *expletive deleted*it escalated.

As far as ZOMG MAGS AND AMMO!!!  Dude had a valid CCW, his carry piece, and one spare mag on him, and one mag in the car.  Also there were "some loose rounds of a different caliber" in his backpack.  That's not loading up for trouble, that's having a normal EDC, and a backpack that was used for a range trip last week.  If he wasn't an ANTIFA *expletive deleted*che, we'd be talking about media blowing up his "arsenal" and how that's a piddling amount of firepower.

Now, that said, he was definately an ANTIFA and anti-police activist, and that I'm sure colored his encounter, and drawing on two LEO's, one of which is grappling with you, is a great way to die.  I'm just not sure this was a nascent mass shooting or suicide by cop vs. just a bad day and some bad choices.

ETA: Also, in case I wasn't clear, this has all the hallmarks of a justifiable shooting by the LEO's, despite what Oregon protesters are saying.

This video seems to have a good breakdown https://youtu.be/r4tfM7yqCfU

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2019, 09:32:03 AM »

This video seems to have a good breakdown https://youtu.be/r4tfM7yqCfU

A good vidya, but I was waiting for the dog to chime in.  =(

If he wasn't an ANTIFA *expletive deleted*che, we'd be talking about media blowing up his "arsenal" and how that's a piddling amount of firepower.

You mean, if he wasn't in league with a violent, fascist movement we'd give him the benefit of the doubt? And if he hadn't started a gunfight with police at a school...
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:50:47 PM by fistful »
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2019, 02:54:23 PM »
Any word on whether the deceased had a concealed-carry permit?
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

brimic

• friends
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 03:27:43 PM »
Any word on whether the deceased had a concealed-carry permit?

He did.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 03:58:43 PM »
  If he wasn't an ANTIFA *expletive deleted*che, we'd be talking about media blowing up his "arsenal" and how that's a piddling amount of firepower.

No, we would still be talking about how he won the "let's go retard and get dead" lotto.

bob

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 04:13:47 PM »

You mean, if he wasn't in league with a violent, fascist movement we'd give him the benefit of the doubt? And if he hadn't started a gunfight with police at a school...

Well... yeah.  "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

I was just pointing out that even though Chris described "a pack of mags and ammo", and I've heard other folks on gun forums talk about how much ammo the guy had and he was probably going to shoot the place up, in reality he had a carry gun and one spare mag.  Not really what you pack to go out in a blaze of glory.

I just read in a thread over on SigForum, a supposition that this guy cot a CCW and carried with a half assed fantasy that he was going to stand up to the racist cops one day and save his own life.  He probably thought that the day had arrived and he was going to show them.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2019, 05:53:20 PM »
Well... yeah.  "Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?"

I was just pointing out that even though Chris described "a pack of mags and ammo", and I've heard other folks on gun forums talk about how much ammo the guy had and he was probably going to shoot the place up, in reality he had a carry gun and one spare mag.  Not really what you pack to go out in a blaze of glory.

I just read in a thread over on SigForum, a supposition that this guy cot a CCW and carried with a half assed fantasy that he was going to stand up to the racist cops one day and save his own life.  He probably thought that the day had arrived and he was going to show them.

Fully concur.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2019, 06:38:55 PM »

Not sure where I read that info.  Bad journalism, be it intentional or unintentional.  Maybe my fault, reading ammo and mags in his pack and I picture a guy loaded up for battle.  Still, any mention of custody fight and parent with a firearm and I get worried.  Too many bad examples from my day job.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark