Author Topic: Finding Common Ground  (Read 434 times)

fifth_column

• friend
Finding Common Ground
« on: June 25, 2021, 02:08:09 PM »
Rose McGowan and Tucker Carlson would have to be considered polar opposites politically. Yet, somehow they've found common ground over, of all things, Brittney Spears.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7kU_CmFRDU

I hope that some of the people that think of Tucker as a close-minded bigot based on nothing more than the fact he's a conservative on Fox News sees this and notices how accepting he is in this conversation.
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
Re: Finding Common Ground
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 02:11:14 PM »
I think that the Britney thing is leading news to detract from Biden's remarks on guns and McAfee's execution...
Blog under construction

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 02:16:04 PM »
I think that the Britney thing is leading news to detract from Biden's remarks on guns and McAfee's execution...

"This just in!  White girl in trouble, film at 11!"
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.

kgbsquirrel

• APS Photoshop God
  • friend
  • Bill, slayer of threads.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 10:47:43 PM »
Ding ding ding.

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 11:31:59 PM »
I am pretty much a leave Britney alone type and I hate her music. A high profile example of how an unaccountable legal system can ruin your life.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2021, 02:17:30 AM »
I'm definitely not a Britney Spears fan (if I have ever heard any of her music, I don't remember it, or where, or when), but even I have been aware for a number of years that she has been under thrall to her father, and I have thought that's very wrong. I'm glad she has finally had a chance to speak for herself -- in court -- and I hope the judge slams the door on her father.

The puzzler for me is that, if I knew about her conservatorship, how did Tucker not know about it?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design