Author Topic: "Jame Gumb" weirdo homeless guy with sword decides home is his  (Read 562 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
"Jame Gumb" weirdo homeless guy with sword decides home is his
« on: December 24, 2022, 03:55:11 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UitGgtT_BTI

this is the youtube channel of Actual Justice Warrior

He tells the story of how a homeless guy in Cali breaks into a home and decides it is his house - the guy really reminds me of Jame Gumb/ buffalo bill from silence of the lambs .

The police close down the neighborhood and gas the guy out of her home as he is taking a shower
« Last Edit: December 26, 2022, 12:15:34 AM by gunsmith »
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

HankB

• friend
Re: "Jame Gumb" weiro homeless guy with sword decides home is his
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2022, 06:03:22 PM »
. . . The police close down the neighborhood and gas the guy out of her home as he is taking a shower
Would've been better to send in a K-9 unit and turn the doggie loose on him - house wouldn't need to be aired out from the gas.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2022, 06:36:49 PM »
 I can imagine this happening to one of us , the guy would have left the home like swiss cheese , in a bag and full of holes
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2022, 08:11:47 AM »
I can imagine this happening to one of us , the guy would have left the home like swiss cheese , in a bag and full of holes
We'd probably have to call someone like Servepro afterwards - you know, they run the post-disaster cleanup commercials on TV with the tagline "Like it never even happened."
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2022, 02:21:51 PM »
"Guy broke into my house, Mal.  Broke in with a sword.  How weird is that?"
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2022, 09:14:56 PM »
I used to say"all it take is a good mugging or a good tyranny to change some folks' minds about guns."

I wonder if I can add "a good home invasion" to that now,
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

JTHunter

• friends
Re: "Jame Gumb" weirdo homeless guy with sword decides home is his
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 11:18:32 PM »
This what IL-ANNOY is going to face after January 1st when the SAFE-T Act goes into effect.
Little to NO "cash bail", police can't remove "trespassers" and can only give them a summons/citation, etc.
  :facepalm:
“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted.  The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”