Author Topic: How many women on APS?  (Read 4351 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
How many women on APS?
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2006, 07:22:29 AM »
I'd say choice #2 cause I like blowing things up too!

Smiley
Avoid cliches like the plague!

Justin

• friend
How many women on APS?
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2006, 12:04:52 PM »
"You know, some of these folks make themselves the best case for gun control."
Sad.

But true.
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
How many women on APS?
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2006, 12:23:55 PM »
I know there are more (in America anyway) MD's who are male, but I'll bet the ratio of women is much higher regarding PHD's.
I hear there are more girls than boys attending colleges these days, so I wouldn't doubt that.

This reminds me of a friend of mine who had just gotten all schooling and internships out of the way, and moved back home to be a real, live pediatrician.  She was still drivng an old, beat-up Japanese station wagon, from the days when Japanese cars were small and ugly.  One day she parked this car in the lot and was heading to her office, when an employee at the building informed her that the space she was in was reserved for doctors.  She has upgraded her transportation since then.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
How many women on APS?
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2006, 05:50:25 PM »
Quote from: Barbara
Yep!

Well, only if you're looking for a demolition expert and making the decision based on whether or not the person has boobs. If you're looking for a date and basing that on whether or not the person can blow things up or not, well, I'd say that was a sound personal decision.  Smiley

Women are often our own worst enemy. I try to be patient with them because I know its what we've been raised to believe/accept but sometimes I want to throw things at them.
You really wanna hear the most uh, colourful and descriptive assessment of womenfolk?   Have a lesbian friend drag you to the bar because her girlfriend cheated on her.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
How many women on APS?
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2006, 08:13:12 PM »
Have a lesbian friend drag you to the bar because her girlfriend cheated on her.
I've HEARD this story, it just wasn't at a bar. It reminded me a lot of the story my brother told me when he found out HIS wife was cheating on HIM! There was literally no difference in the tales. Seemed a bit surreal at the time. Cheesy
Avoid cliches like the plague!

How many women on APS?
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2006, 03:41:31 PM »
Her Leatherness is in the building -