Author Topic: We Need a 15 Day Wait for Sausage Purchases  (Read 889 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
We Need a 15 Day Wait for Sausage Purchases
« on: June 18, 2012, 10:47:49 PM »
That way there's a cooling off period.

I'd be kinda embarrassed to be taken out by a handful of Jimmy Dean's best...  :laugh:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/18/police-arrest-criminal-attacking-victim-with-sausage/?test=latestnews
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: We Need a 15 Day Wait for Sausage Purchases
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 12:45:34 AM »
I'll give up my sausage when the scrape it out of my cold greasy skillet.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2012, 04:41:30 AM »
That headline hit the spot!

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2012, 05:40:15 AM »
I think I'll have sausage and eggs for breakfast today. Unfortunately the sausage is just some Jimmy Dean store bought stuff. I should get my hog back Friday and have some serious pork products to consume.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2012, 09:09:04 AM »
This matter generates a lot of questions.

Did they put the sausage in the evidence locker?  How will they maintain a correct chain of custody record?  What if the sausage somehow "disappears?"

How did they document the sausage as having come from a shop in Brockton?  Did they check its serial numbers against the shop's 4474, "Sausage Transaction Record Part 1 -Over-The-Counter" forms?

I say there's a tenuous link there and that this evidence ought to be thrown out of court.

What a waste of good sausage!  Think of the poor hungry children!  Think of poor hungry Terry!

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 09:16:01 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 11:48:18 AM »
Thanks for the link to the story.

I never sausage a crime  =(
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 02:26:49 PM »
Do they have ground for a casing?

Samuel Adams