Author Topic: Dumbest thing you ever did on a date?  (Read 3859 times)

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
Dumbest thing you ever did on a date?
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2006, 01:44:26 PM »
There were women I'd pursued for years without luck who, once I was married, came on to me in a pretty aggressive way.
Yea, what's up with that? I was seeing this one girl for a long time but she only ever acted mildly interested and dated other guys, usually losers. No biggie. So I meet my present wife and we get married. NOW all of a sudden this other girl gets all aggressive and here it's 2 1/2 years since I got married and she STILL calls me and wants to take me to lunch etc.

Don't worry ML, they're still looking. Your just getting too old and slow to catch them. Tongue

So am I. But I WILL note that all I have to do is climb in my pretty red 4x4 Pick-um-up and I suddenly see girls looking my way constantly. "There's something women like about a pick up truck." Then they see there's an old fart driving it and look away in a big hurry. LOL...

Cheesy
Avoid cliches like the plague!

oldfart

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 03:46:11 PM »
In high school (a lo-o-ong time ago) I attended a Church sponsored picnic.  It was combined affair with a couple of other Churches.  While there I met a girl that seemed to like me as much as I liked her.  So we spent most of the day together on hikes and such with the other kids.  One of the hikes took us along the top of a cliff that dropped off into the ocean.  
As my new-found love and I walked hand-in-hand along the trail I realized I needed to snarf up a loogie from the depths of my sinuses.  Looking for a place to spit, I decide to utilize the cliff and spat it over the side.  
It was a bright, sunny day and the wind, so evident along the beach, seemed to be absent here above the cliff.  Unfortunately for me, it was just being deflected up and over our heads by the cliff-face.  It caught that gooey mess and threw it back at us to land unceremoniously on the forehead of my lady.
We walked back seperately.

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2006, 06:13:15 PM »
oldfart: Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy