Author Topic: Obama, Trump, and Daffy Duck  (Read 1000 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Obama, Trump, and Daffy Duck
« on: August 13, 2015, 11:30:50 AM »
http://takimag.com/article/obama_trump_and_daffy_duck_steve_sailer#axzz3iVQoUMfT

Just as Rodney Dangerfield once went to a fight and a hockey game broke out, the Justice Department, George Soros, and the national media encouraged yet another crime spree in poor Ferguson, Mo., over the weekend on the stated assumption that a Michael Brown protest would emerge.

Why has the Eastern Seaboard power structure been so monomaniacal over the past 12 months about visiting chaos upon this unprepossessing suburb of a flyover city?

Obviously, one reason is pure spite: The establishment immediately went all-in justifying black rioting in Ferguson last August, only to find itself humiliated within a week when convenience-store surveillance footage emerged of the hulking Brown setting off on his violence jag by attacking a tiny Asian clerk.

But a more complicated reason appears to be real-estate-related.

You may wonder why The New York Times wants to disperse innocent blacks out to the hinterlands to be at the mercy of suburban white racists, but encouraging blacks to exit New York and D.C. is a feature, not a bug.

In the minds of Washington and New York elites, little Ferguson has come to embody their fears that obscure suburban nobodies are conspiring to slow the exodus of underclass African-Americans from gentrifying cities. What if suburbs like Ferguson don’t immediately welcome newcomers from the inner city with well-paying police jobs and city-council posts? How can New Yorkers and Washingtonians be sure of dumping their ghetto blacks on the rest of the country if the rest of the country isn’t wholly under their thumb?

Article goes on to describe this phenomenon, including BHO's "Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing" and how many of BHO's cronies and former patrons are making out like bandits because of it.  It also goes into how how/why DOnald Trump migrated his real estate empire from his dad's focus on building middle-class housing to DOnald's focus on upscale housing and commercial ventures.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

SADShooter

• friend
Re: Obama, Trump, and Daffy Duck
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 12:46:41 PM »
Interesting read. Thanks. "Follow the money" proves out again.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2015, 01:56:32 PM »
Was talking to someone who owns a house in Ferguson, and my boss drove within 30 minutes of it. Some points.

- Dude was stuck in Ferguson. Housing prices plummeted. $200k house would sell at maybe $60k. Guy desperately wants to escape a real world SHTF event, but can't because he'd have to take an insane bath of either selling his house at an insane loss or maybe trying to declare bankruptcy. Made ok money, but not enough to sell his house and just accept the $100k debt.
- According to the waitress where my boss stopped to eat, she was another economic refugee. She previously worked at a restaurant in Ferguson that immediately shut down. She was smart and rented, so she wasn't handicapped.

Housing is dropping like a rock, which would have potential except for the intermediate rioting, looting, and general insecurity. According to said waitress, no business is opening. Any scheduled to open were abandoned. A lot of businesses are closing.

Great article, unsurprisingly from a non-American source:
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/12/8/the-fate-of-ferugsonswestflorissant.html

"Nearly half of the roughly 500 businesses operating in Ferguson and adjacent communities, such as Dellwood and Jennings, suffered property damage or lost revenue as a result of the unrest, according to the regional development association, North County Inc. Sixteen businesses closed. Seven of those have yet to reopen, while four have relocated, according to a city tally."
http://www.wsj.com/articles/in-ferguson-mo-a-long-road-getting-back-to-business-1434335882

Shockingly, pretty much every place that folks with guns guarding them didn't get looted or trashed. But consumer confidence was next to nothing. Even big chain stores like Big Lots, Kmart or Toys R Us shutdown. Each place that shuts down is more folks unemployed, lower consumer confidence, and less money in that area.

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2015, 04:16:18 PM »
Was talking to someone who owns a house in Ferguson, and my boss drove within 30 minutes of it. Some points.

- Dude was stuck in Ferguson. Housing prices plummeted. $200k house would sell at maybe $60k. Guy desperately wants to escape a real world SHTF event, but can't because he'd have to take an insane bath of either selling his house at an insane loss or maybe trying to declare bankruptcy. Made ok money, but not enough to sell his house and just accept the $100k debt.
- According to the waitress where my boss stopped to eat, she was another economic refugee. She previously worked at a restaurant in Ferguson that immediately shut down. She was smart and rented, so she wasn't handicapped.

Housing is dropping like a rock, which would have potential except for the intermediate rioting, looting, and general insecurity. According to said waitress, no business is opening. Any scheduled to open were abandoned. A lot of businesses are closing.

Great article, unsurprisingly from a non-American source:
http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/12/8/the-fate-of-ferugsonswestflorissant.html

"Nearly half of the roughly 500 businesses operating in Ferguson and adjacent communities, such as Dellwood and Jennings, suffered property damage or lost revenue as a result of the unrest, according to the regional development association, North County Inc. Sixteen businesses closed. Seven of those have yet to reopen, while four have relocated, according to a city tally."
http://www.wsj.com/articles/in-ferguson-mo-a-long-road-getting-back-to-business-1434335882

Shockingly, pretty much every place that folks with guns guarding them didn't get looted or trashed. But consumer confidence was next to nothing. Even big chain stores like Big Lots, Kmart or Toys R Us shutdown. Each place that shuts down is more folks unemployed, lower consumer confidence, and less money in that area.

Which means "more people one welfare". Who will probably turn Democrat if they weren't already. I'm sure this is just a coincidence though.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 10:52:46 AM »
Which means "more people one welfare". Who will probably turn Democrat if they weren't already. I'm sure this is just a coincidence though.

It isn't intentional or planned, per se. A lot of folks are trying to put together loans or grants to the business. Answer is simple. Anyone who is a normal decent person wants nothing to do with the problem. Those with means or ability move, because they can. The only people who stay want to be there, or more likely can't leave.

It's not planned, it's simple self-selection. "Bad areas" get people who can't afford to live in "good areas". It generally becomes a cycle. There are obviously both cases of good areas turning ghetto usually with a major employer shutting down or political events, and ghetto turning good through gentrification. There is no reason for Ferguson to become a good area. Land's not a premium in that part of the country, there's a perception of lack of security as well as political/sociological issues, it's politically tainted goods, etc. It's got nothing going for it. Folks don't just have no reason to go there, there's now a good reason NOT to go there.

It'll spiral down until eventually might get cheap enough for some developer to buy it all, bulldoze and build a mall with hundreds of subdivisions or row homes.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 02:05:59 PM »
I wonder what the percentage of locals there are on welfare or govt benefits.  If they werent', would they have allowed or helped a bunch of outsiders run riot in their town?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 06:46:47 PM »
 ???   Did Daffy Duck just enter the race for president? [tinfoil]
...........I would actually vote for Daffy.....

("It's wabbit season!")   >:D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2015, 11:00:08 PM »
???   Did Daffy Duck just enter the race for president? [tinfoil]
...........I would actually vote for Daffy.....

("It's wabbit season!")   >:D

That was Elmer Fudd, not Daffy Duck.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 12:01:32 AM »
That was Elmer Fudd, not Daffy Duck.

Is it atleast Warner Brothers?   

Sorry my memory is less than 100% ....  I mean I think I last saw these shows in 1968....
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero