Author Topic: Multiculturalism is Dead, So Where Do We Bury the Body?  (Read 1110 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Multiculturalism is Dead, So Where Do We Bury the Body?
« on: November 02, 2010, 08:31:01 AM »
http://takimag.com/article/multiculturalism_is_dead_so_where_do_we_bury_the_body2/print
(some use of profanity)

It looks like the euros are finally coming to grips, however tentatively, with the failed experiment. 

The first cracks have begun to show in Germany, but the rest of the edifice is rotten at teh core and only repeated slatherings and tongue-baths by the credentialed classes has kept it from crumbling to this point.

Given 45+ years of de-Americanization, the author wonders what we will do with the putrescent corpus of a nation when the multicultural "Weekend at Bernie's" ends.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: Multiculturalism is Dead, So Where Do We Bury the Body?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2010, 11:31:12 AM »
I would not say that anybody is "coming to grips with" multiculturalism.

I will go along with the Captain Obvious observation that folks who are descended from pasty-skinned dwellers of the colder regions of the northeastern quadrant of the globe are beginning to speak out about how the phenomenon is chafing them.  The main point the author seems to make is that multiculturalism seems to be restricted to the portion of the world population that are descended from pasty-skinned dwellers of the colder regions of the northeastern quadrant of the globe.

I'm not sure that this is a body that we want to bury until we are sure of two things: that it is truely dead and that it is not replaced with one of the various xenophobic excesses that we have previously experienced.  The late-19th/early-20th century conceit of the American "melting pot" worked because there actually were ways that just about anybody could find the opportunity and the space to make something of themself.  The loss of the frontier, the wilderness where one could live (as opposed to merely survive), and the economic opportunity are responsible for much of the demise of the melting-pot concept and behavior.  An other aspect seems to be the lack of any desire by (some) recent immigrants to assimilate at all.  THe reasons for that are myriad, but seem in many regards to be focused on a desire to harvest economic benefit without participating in the work of planting replacement crops of opportunity.

We don't all have to get along together, but if you are the type that wants to come squat in my front yard and make moves to throw me out and take over the house you had better be prepared to find out that I object to your plans.  I might even oppose them.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

Antibubba

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2010, 11:49:50 PM »
What makes you think the body should be buried?  That's your Western imperialist patriarchy showing through!  Maybe the body should be burned, or...
If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.

Battle Monkey of Zardoz

• friends
  • A more Elegant Monkey for a more civilized Forum.
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 12:37:07 AM »
Maybe the body should be burned, or...

Burned.  Burned again.  Then whatever "or" we can come up with, then burned once more.
“We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.”

Abraham Lincoln

With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.

Laurent du Var

• friends
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 05:06:18 PM »
Not a bad article all together but way too vague and it doesn't
show any inside knowledge nor does it propose any doable solutions.

In a nutshell, here it is:
When Sarrazin, member of the German social democratic (left wing) party, writes
"Germany abolishes itself" you have to bring it to a point.

The birthrate in Germany, close enough to most of the other European countries,
is 1,33 children in an environment where people are getting older and older
retiring at an average of 58 years with a life expectency of 78 for the men and more for the ladies.
The overall tax burden lies between 37 and 45 percent and we're paying retirement money under a contract of generations which means the working are paying for the retired versus the retired invested their money and live from their profits (like the US)  with differences depending on the country in western and middle Europe - Viking could tell us more about the Scandinavian countries but I suspect the same if not worse. The rate of 1,33 children per woman will decrease among the white, christian Europeans (excuse me for being blunt) and if you do the maths within 3 generations we will be gone.   

While, in the past,  I had and really liked coloured and jewish girlfriends which could have very well
led into a "mixed" marriage I expect my children to end my and my wife's line of classic Christian European heritage, and I'll be fine with that.

40 % of German women with an academic (College/University) education have no children at all just like the Geman chancellor (prime minister or president) Angela Merkel herself.

We are good to go and so be it.

Now for the immigrants who are often moslems - it is up to them: Either they take advantage
of European standards and elevate themselves compared to the sh*thole they have left behind
or they transform Europe into said place they've escaped from.

I'd hate to see that happen but I have only two children and won't participate to keep our "race"
and "tradition" alive forever when our families (->women)  have lost their will to provide for a
homogeneity future in the EU.

Vada a bordo, Cazzo!

Lee

• friend
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 09:29:14 PM »
In the news a few days ago.  Pretty incredible.

Mohammed is now the most popular name for baby boys ahead of Jack and Harry

By Jack Doyle
Last updated at 1:41 AM on 28th October 2010

* Comments (395)
    * Add to My Stories

Mohammed has become the most popular name for newborn boys in Britain.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1324194/Mohammed-popular-baby-boys-ahead-Jack-Harry.html#ixzz14GyH5GL7

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2010, 09:57:54 PM »
What happened to Nigel?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Lee

• friend
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2010, 10:08:16 PM »
Nigel

Racist undertones.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2010, 10:08:57 PM »
Heh.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife