Author Topic: Israel Under Attack  (Read 41358 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: Israel Under Attack
« Reply #1325 on: Today at 08:15:42 AM »
UCLA is vowing to work with LA prosecutor's office to bring those who attacked the anti-Israeli encampment to justice...

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/may-7-anti-israel-protests

Given how soft the LA DA's office is on actual real crime, how hard do you think it's going to come down on these people?

I'm thinking they're going to be going for huge prison terms and possibly even the death penalty, because we just can't have violent pro-Israelis roaming the streets in packs. The murderers and rapists they've released might be endangered.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1326 on: Today at 08:19:01 AM »
And, an anti-Israeli encampment popped up at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands.

From the Fox blurb...

"Officers used batons and shields as they moved into the demonstration, beating some of the protesters and pulling down tents, video from the scene aired by national broadcaster NOS showed. Police also used a mechanical digger to rip down barricades."

That's how you do it. Wood shampoo.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1327 on: Today at 09:08:54 AM »
"Students" at Columbia:

As the mob invaded Hamilton Hall in the early hours of April 30, a facilities worker was photographed pushing a demonstrator against a wall.

Later, it emerged that the protester was a 40-year-old trust fund kid named James Carlson, who owns a townhouse in Brooklyn worth $2.3 million. The man who tried to hold him back was Mario Torres, 45, who has worked at Columbia—where the average janitor makes less than $19 an hour—for five years.

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/05/07/swarmed-by-an-angry-mob-janitor-at-columbia-university-speaks-out-to-the-free-press-n2395974
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #1328 on: Today at 12:47:02 PM »
Now we have far right wing MAGA white supremacist violence
A black woman got taunted and got called *gasp* Lizzo
Oh and supposedly someone made monkey sounds

Covington 2.0? The Hiil Says GOP Rep. Applauds Counter-Protesters Who Taunted Black Woman
https://twitchy.com/brettt/2024/05/04/the-hill-gop-rep-applauds-counter-protesters-who-taunted-black-woman-n2395884

They expelled the student who reportedly make the monkey sounds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13391583/mississippi-james-staples-monkey-racist-university-frat.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1329 on: Today at 01:21:47 PM »
The University hasn't expelled him yet, but people are calling for it.

His fraternity kicked him out, though.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1330 on: Today at 01:24:59 PM »
This is special...

Some professors at UNC Chapel Hill are threatening to withhold grades in support of anti-Israeli protestors.

The school is threatening to immediately terminate any professor who tries it.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/unc-chapel-hill-responds-professors-threaten-withhold-students-grades-support-anti-israel-rioters

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1331 on: Today at 01:26:39 PM »
I haven't yet seen confirmation on if these were "monkey sounds" or if they were those "whoo whoo whoo" sounds like the sportsball fans make.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1332 on: Today at 01:58:41 PM »
"I have a funny feeling that Israel is going to wipe Gaza off the map.

All of the terrorism apologists are going to go out of their minds over how cruel and ruthless Israel is."

I said that back on October 8.

Now granted, that prediction wasn't really a stretch, but still... Wow.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1333 on: Today at 02:14:09 PM »
The University hasn't expelled him yet, but people are calling for it.

His fraternity kicked him out, though.

Must of misread it in a rush quick scan
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #1334 on: Today at 02:48:39 PM »

All of the terrorism apologists are going to go out of their minds over how cruel and ruthless Israel is."

As Israel continues to drop leaflets, send warnings, and delay attacks to give "civilians" a chance to get to a safe zone. In quotes, because I truly wonder just how many of them are "innocent civilians". While I'm sure many have no choice, it also seems many "civilians" happily work as Hamas shields.

The Gaza strip is composed of a population with which even the surrounding countries, who are culturally similar, want nothing to do with.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1335 on: Today at 04:49:29 PM »
"because I truly wonder just how many of them are "innocent civilians"."

I'd say it's actually a fairly low number. Hamas was voted into power in 2006. Yes, other organizations were in the election and took seats, but the Gazans have done absolutely nothing to remove Hamas from power since then. In fact, it would appear that their support has grown significantly since 2006.

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #1336 on: Today at 04:51:41 PM »
When we were bombing Germany were we asking those below if they were members of the Nazi party?
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #1337 on: Today at 04:56:17 PM »
When we were bombing Germany were we asking those below if they were members of the Nazi party?

I wonder how pro-German protestors would have fared on campuses in 1942?

Probably somewhat better than pro-Japanese protestors.