Author Topic: I can't stop laughing....  (Read 4782 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: I can't stop laughing....
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2012, 01:59:31 AM »
As to the manure dumping I find it tasteless and a serious waste, I would love to have that pile for my gardenn

As to the window getting shot out, until they indict/convict a registered Republican there is no more proof that it was a "protest" against Obama than there is proof that it wasn't a random act of vandalism or a false flag op by Obama supporters.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Devonai

• friend
  • Panic Mode Activated
    • Kyrie Devonai Publishing
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2012, 06:21:06 AM »
Hasn't anyone considered the possibility that this is just the result of some poor horse's potty emergency?  =D
My writing blog: Kyrie Devonai Publishing

When in danger, when in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2012, 03:04:52 PM »
Hasn't anyone considered the possibility that this is just the result of some poor horse's elephant's herd of elephants potty emergency?  =D

FTFY
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy