Author Topic: Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover  (Read 4808 times)

MechAg94

• friend
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: Donations to the Clinton Foundation, and a Russian Uranium Takeover
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 11:45:45 PM »
At this point what difference does it make?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2015, 08:17:37 AM »
So, while the Russian reset button Hillary presented was mislabeled, on the plus side it was nuclear-powered. =|
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2015, 09:56:34 AM »
Tip of the iceberg.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 10:00:17 AM »
At this point what difference does it make?

Yep, pretty much.
The reset button needs to be pushed, but its not the reset button that hillary is talking about.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 10:02:00 AM »
The Democrats realize that Hillary is damaged goods, so they want to eliminate her and get someone good. The feminists in the party have been her base, and so need to be given a good reason for not having her as the nominee.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2015, 10:50:58 AM »
The Democrats realize that Hillary is damaged goods, so they want to eliminate her and get someone good. The feminists in the party have been her base, and so need to be given a good reason for not having her as the nominee.
I think you are probably right.  Headless also.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

brimic

• friends
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2015, 11:02:53 AM »
I think you are probably right.  Headless also.

I'm not seeing any scenario where she's not the next POTUS.
The clintons have always been evil scumbags, our current president is an evil scumbag, there is nothing indicating that the trend of hillary getting away with being an evil scumbag will ever end.

Barack Obama

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2015, 11:47:22 AM »
The Clintons are nothing if not consistent.  This is exactly the same stuff that began with cattle futures and shady land deals back in Arkansas.  The dollar values have increased and the players now operate at a much higher level, but that characteristic Clinton greed and sleaze and corruption is exactly the same.  

The Clintons have upped their game over the years, but it's still the same old game with them.

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2015, 12:04:57 PM »
I'm not seeing any scenario where she's not the next POTUS.
The clintons have always been evil scumbags, our current president is an evil scumbag, there is nothing indicating that the trend of hillary getting away with being an evil scumbag will ever end.

Wow.  You are THE pessimist.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

brimic

• friends
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2015, 12:45:25 PM »
Wow.  You are THE pessimist.realist

Fixed that for you.

Barack Obama

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »
Fixed that for you.
Right.

I don't think it's going to be that easy for Hillary, since the e-mail stuff and especially, now, this uranium business.
It wouldn't surprise me if she pulled out of the race.

If she DOES somehow become the next POTUS I believe I will swear off any politics forever; it is tough enough to believe this country elected Obama twice, or would elect Hillary.   Who'd want any association whatsoever with people who'd vote for such candidates?  If the republicans can't put up anyone who can win, why associate with them either?   All of politics becomes a huge Flustercuck .... whatever.  You know what I mean.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2015, 01:14:49 PM »
The Clintons have a knack for dodging responsibility for scandals like this.  But...  

Usually the media is eager to circle the wagons to protect the Clintons.  Media protection is a big reason why they were able to survive everything.  They don't have that any more.  This time the media is leading the attack.  It's fascinating to watch.  The left is eating one of its own.

Hillary can't withdraw from the race willingly.  She's too deep in the hole to people who made payments (bribes) on the expectation that she'll be the next president.  You can't just walk away from that.  

The only way Hillary exits the race is if she's forced out.  Maybe she's buried by these scandals, maybe she's beaten by a primary challenger, maybe she feigns some excuse like health problems or family crisis or some nonsense.  But whatever the case, if she exits the race it can't appear voluntary, it must be forced on her.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2015, 01:17:27 PM »
Right.

I don't think it's going to be that easy for Hillary, since the e-mail stuff and especially, now, this uranium business.

If she DOES somehow become the next POTUS I believe I will swear off any politics forever; it is tough enough to believe this country elected Obama twice, or would elect Hillary.   Who'd want any association whatsoever with people who'd vote for such candidates?  If the republicans can't put up anyone who can win, why associate with them either?   All of politics becomes a huge Flustercuck .... whatever.  You know what I mean.

If she becomes the Dem candidate, the MSM and most the ruling class will play interference for her on a multitude of issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGn25URIss8

The Clintons have no shame.  Never did, never will.  She will have to be driven from the field as no she will not quit.

Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

brimic

• friends
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2015, 01:43:24 PM »
The Clintons have a knack for dodging responsibility for scandals like this.  But...  

Usually the media is eager to circle the wagons to protect the Clintons.  Media protection is a big reason why they were able to survive everything.  They don't have that any more.  This time the media is leading the attack.  It's fascinating to watch.  The left is eating one of its own.

Hillary can't withdraw from the race willingly.  She's too deep in the hole to people who made payments (bribes) on the expectation that she'll be the next president.  You can't just walk away from that.  

The only way Hillary exits the race is if she's forced out.  Maybe she's buried by these scandals, maybe she's beaten by a primary challenger, maybe she feigns some excuse like health problems or family crisis or some nonsense.  But whatever the case, if she exits the race it can't appear voluntary, it must be forced on her.

They might just be getting it out in the open so that it doesn't come up anywhere near election time.
If corruption and even treasonous acts were enough to cause a democrat to lose, there would be a whole lot less democrats at every level of government.
Hillary is going to win. Get used to that fact right now. Denial of that fact is because you have a normalcy bias, which is understandable.

Barack Obama

Chester32141

• friend
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Her email server was likely hacked and the contents are available somewhere ... I'd like to see Hillary stay in the race until it's too late to replace her then have all the deleted emails come to light ... I'll bet those emails would bury more than Hillary  ... a guy can dream can't he ...
 :rofl:
"The best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter...... "

Photos
CBs Hawg Sauce

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2015, 06:17:42 PM »
Her email server was likely hacked and the contents are available somewhere ... I'd like to see Hillary stay in the race until it's too late to replace her then have all the deleted emails come to light ... I'll bet those emails would bury more than Hillary  ... a guy can dream can't he ...
 :rofl:

You have a vivid imagination-I'm envious. That would make Watergate look like a jaywalking citation...
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2015, 06:46:50 PM »
They might just be getting it out in the open so that it doesn't come up anywhere near election time.
If corruption and even treasonous acts were enough to cause a democrat to lose, there would be a whole lot less democrats at every level of government.
Hillary is going to win. Get used to that fact right now. Denial of that fact is because you have a normalcy bias, which is understandable.
Also, if these scandals don't go away for a little while, it allows and/or gives cover for the Democrats to bring in more candidates. 

IMO, Bill Clinton is good at dodging accountability and making people smile and like him while he does it.  I don't think Hilary has that ability.  Right now NO ONE in D.C. is being held accountable for anything unless they do it to themselves.  It isn't just the Clintons.  The Republicans have forfeited checks and balances and the MSM is only tepidly mentioning the scandals. 

TommyGunn

• friend
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2015, 07:49:30 PM »

Usually the media is eager to circle the wagons to protect the Clintons.  Media protection is a big reason why they were able to survive everything.  They don't have that any more.  This time the media is leading the attack.  It's fascinating to watch.  The left is eating one of its own.

Interestingly, Rush Limbaugh made that argument on a recent program.  I give it  50/50 ....

If she becomes the Dem candidate, the MSM and most the ruling class will play interference for her on a multitude of issues.

IF she becomes the dem candidate I have no doubt they will do just that, rgardless of how hard they attacked her up until she became the candidate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGn25URIss8

The Clintons have no shame.  Never did, never will.  She will have to be driven from the field as no she will not quit.

I liked Futurama too, even though I always wanted to reduce Bender to a pile of Tinkertoys.  I won't mention what I wanted to do to Leela.

Nevertheless you over-estimate Hillary.  She will be forced out if the pressure is kept on and especially so if more skullduggeries pop out of her closet.    The second is fairly likely .... the first ......  
The right wing talk radio conspiracy activists better get their act together ...... >:D

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2015, 01:22:07 PM »
The MSM hates her.  Not because she's not leftie, but because she's not leftie enough.  Obama hates her. (Notice he has not endorsed her.)  They both want Warren to run.  So they are trying to force Hillary out of the race.

They are looking to fatally wound her.  They will probably feed info to O'Malley and Chaffee that they can us to hurt Hillary. 

Either way, they want to take her down and open it up to Warren.  Obama doesn't want his legacy to be Hillary, as she will undo some of what he's "accomplished", plus suck all the oxygen out of his legacy.   Obama would rather have Warren as she is just as leftie as he is.

Hillary won't drop out, but will continue on, losing primary after primary just like 2008.   Warren will have to step in to "save" the party.

The Dems are prepping to eat their own.  And two women Hillary and Warren running against each other, will be a bitchslapfest the likes have never been seen.

I also predicted that some of Hillary's supporters (both now and from 2008), may begin to pull their funding and support others (Warren being the most likely), since their investment has been severely crippled.

And I do disagree with the Hillary as POTUS prediction.  Most women I know absolutely loathe her.  (Hate is just not strong enough to describe what they think of her).   

Hillary may make to the podium as Nominee, but she'll be damaged goods.  And get trounced in the General Election.  (Hopefully by Cruz)
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2015, 09:38:43 AM »
Looks like the foundation has been put on a "watch list" by Charity Navigator. The foundation has apparently only given 6% of donations to charity. The rest has gone to foundation expenses. The normal target for a good charity is 75% out, 25% for expenses.

http://twitchy.com/2015/04/26/hello-hillary-care-to-comment-on-why-a-watchdog-called-the-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2015, 02:57:57 PM »
Looks like the foundation has been put on a "watch list" by Charity Navigator. The foundation has apparently only given 6% of donations to charity. The rest has gone to foundation expenses. The normal target for a good charity is 75% out, 25% for expenses.

http://twitchy.com/2015/04/26/hello-hillary-care-to-comment-on-why-a-watchdog-called-the-clinton-foundation-a-slush-fund/

This is my shocked face.
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2015, 04:14:12 PM »
Nobody donated to the Clinton Foundation expecting their money would go towards charitable good works.

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2015, 04:32:08 PM »
Nobody donated to the Clinton Foundation expecting their money would go towards charitable good works.

One quibble: Given the cash they raked in after Haiti, I'm betting a lot of small donors thought it would go to good works.

No one giving major cash to the Foundation thought that, though.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 08:03:46 PM »
It's almost funny. My best friend, a die-hard liberal, knows nothing about the uranium issue, nothing about Hillary's email issues, nothing about Benghazi, nothing about Juanita Broderick, nothing about Cathleen Willy, nothing about Whitewater, and nothing about Hillary's cattle futures trading, and he still supports the Clintons. I think that's her real base: people who don't know anything about current events.