Author Topic: MAIG Lists Boston Bomber as victim of gun violence  (Read 1039 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
MAIG Lists Boston Bomber as victim of gun violence
« on: June 20, 2013, 03:49:48 PM »
http://www.unionleader.com/article/20130619/NEWS07/130619169

MAIG holds a rally in New Hampshire to read off the names of the 4500 people killed by gun violence since Sandy Hook.  They included Tamerlan Tsarnaev as a victim. 
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

SADShooter

• friend
Re: MAIG Lists Boston Bomber as victim of gun violence
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 03:52:31 PM »
Their next 501(c)4 spinoff should be MAIB, Morons Against Illegal Bombs. ;/
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 03:54:44 PM »
The also included the nutjob in California. (I'd rather not look it up because I don't want to recall his name.)
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 04:10:43 PM »
And yet the mainstream stories on this rally appear to center around the "violent pro-gun protestor who assaulted a police officer."

I have not seen the video, but from what I have read about the incident on non-crazy websites, the pro-gun protestor put his hand on a cop's shoulder to get his attention, and another cop then tackled him.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."