Author Topic: ga folks  (Read 611 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
ga folks
« on: July 30, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »
the poor man that suffered through raising me is considering moving here

http://www.towneclubpeachtreecity.com/

anybody know folks there?  opinions pro and con? have siblings near there so he'll have folks to help him out. hes 80
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: ga folks
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 07:01:05 PM »
the poor man that suffered through raising me is considering moving here

http://www.towneclubpeachtreecity.com/

All I'm seeing is a placeholder web page.  Are you sure you've got the right URL?
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

• friends
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:38:31 PM »
i clicked it just now and it worked  place is  towne club at peach tree city  looks real nice but i figure folk on the ground know more than a sales brochure.   i really like the old man last 20 year.  owe the old sob big time
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 10:48:44 PM »
i clicked it just now and it worked  place is  towne club at peach tree city  looks real nice but i figure folk on the ground know more than a sales brochure.   i really like the old man last 20 year.  owe the old sob big time
Every blasted road in Atlanta has peach tree in it's name. It is nuts!
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

• friends
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 09:53:00 AM »
its a cycle  for years the old man looked out for me.  now its a great honor to return the favor. or at least as much as he will allow me to.  hes kinda old fashioned and can get prickly

MrsSmith

• I do declare, someone needs an ass whoopin'
  • friend
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2012, 10:53:28 AM »
Peachtree City is about 45 minutes south of Atlanta. It's an upscale golf-cart community, very low crime, lot of community activities and such. Mix is mostly white, upper middle class, from families with children to retired folks. Shopping consists of handful of chain stores (grocery, Home Depot, couple others) and boutique stores. It's a very trendy area. Several international companies have offices there.

Temps are typical GA. Moderate to high humidity, hot in the summers, temperate in the winters, rainy season is spring. Natural threats are mostly only from tornadoes, though the ass end of a hurricane did go through in 96 I think? Opal. No major damage, just some power outages and debris in the roads.

America is at that awkward stage; It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. ~ Claire Wolfe