Author Topic: In case everyone missed it. We crossed the Red Line with the Norks....  (Read 1174 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
And I wonder if it's the same Red Line that Assad crossed in Syria..... ;/ ;/

Apparently, we personally sanctioned Kim and 20 of higher ranking folks.  Honking off the Norks.  We get their usual blather about our Annual Exercises (they used to be called "Team Spirit", not sure what they are now) with the South Koreans.

The Norks cry Wolf War so often, that I really worry about the time they mean it, and they catch US off-guard (somewhat)....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/28/north-korea-says-us-has-crossed-red-line-warns-showdown-over-upcoming-war-games.html?intcmp=ob_article_sidebar_video&intcmp=obnetwork
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
I have little doubt that Obama will find some way to appease and apologize.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
I have little doubt that Obama will find some way to appease and apologize.

Maybe he'll bow kow tow to His Most Excellent Chubbiness.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Jamisjockey

• Booze-fueled paragon of pointless cruelty and wanton sadism
  • friend
  • Your mom sends me care packages
They'll seriously probably run poorly produced videos of them smashing our military and claim victory.  The Norks are a paper tiger if there ever was one.
JD

The price of a lottery ticket seems to be the maximum most folks are willing to risk toward the dream of becoming a one-percenter. “Robert Hollis”

BlueStarLizzard

• Queen of the Cislords
  • friend
  • Oh please, nobody died last time...
Han sounds like the villain in a b rated 80's action movie that somehow ended up with a cult following simply because it was just that bad.

"The United States has crossed the red line in our showdown," he said. "We regard this thrice-cursed crime as a declaration of war."

:rofl:
"Okay, um, I'm lost. Uh, I'm angry, and I'm armed, so if you two have something that you need to work out --" -Malcolm Reynolds

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
The Norks cry Wolf War so often, that I really worry about the time they mean it, and they catch US off-guard (somewhat)....

I vote we send in a force capable of crushing them and be done with it.

Would a half dozen heavily armed rednecks in a 1985 F250 with a "will work for beer" bumper sticker be overkill?

Andiron

• friend
I vote we send in a force capable of crushing them and be done with it.

Would a half dozen heavily armed rednecks in a 1985 F250 with a "will work for beer" bumper sticker be overkill?

If we were serious,  this would be an excellent AT for a few battalions of Marine Reserve.  Or send the Army,  give the a chance to redeem themselves..  :P
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.