Author Topic: Self Defense via SUV  (Read 39409 times)

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
Re: Self Defense via SUV
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2013, 11:29:19 AM »
It's the biker's(Jeremiah Edwin Mieses') family who is said to have hired her. Will have to keep an eye out for further news on this, which I'm sure is coming.

Unless Mieses is black, he hasn't got a case.
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2013, 11:35:52 AM »

Funny you should mention that...

Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2013, 11:37:27 AM »
Funny you should mention that...

not black
sorry
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2013, 11:38:18 AM »
He looks a little bit like the actor D.B. Sweeney.   :lol:

And the victim Lien: Chinese  ???
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2013, 11:39:11 AM »
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

• friends
« Reply #105 on: October 04, 2013, 12:26:48 PM »
Says you.
Says his birth certificate
Do a lil research on the Dominican Republic and try again. I don't care if they all look alike to you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
« Reply #106 on: October 04, 2013, 01:08:54 PM »
“It’s always a few people who give us all a bad name.”

Says a Hells Angels member.   :rofl:

Hells Angels rip biker’s highway beatdown

http://nypost.com/2013/10/04/hells-angels-rip-biker-gangs-west-side-highway-beatdown/

bob

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #107 on: October 04, 2013, 01:19:34 PM »
Says his birth certificate
Do a lil research on the Dominican Republic and try again. I don't care if they all look alike to you

Oh please, don't even try to play that crap on me. ;/

I didn't realize their were no blacks in the D.R.

Isn't this the part where you bombard the forum with tons of links in order to raise your post count?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 01:24:30 PM by Sergeant Bob »

• friends
« Reply #108 on: October 04, 2013, 01:45:47 PM »
Oh please, don't even try to play that crap on me. ;/

I didn't realize their were no blacks in the D.R.

Isn't this the part where you bombard the forum with tons of links in order to raise your post count?
It's easier. I lived there a lil more than a year
But I am open to your views and experience
You can also go to the "justice for Jazee meezee " and check out her family

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
« Reply #109 on: October 04, 2013, 03:55:48 PM »
Or  =D a sportsmobile 4x4 conversion on a E350 van-

Go big or go home.

http://www.pinzgauer.com/shpics.php?table=vehicles&idnum=114

Similar fuel economy, and a top hatch for your gunner:

http://www.pinzgauer.com/shpics.php?table=vehicles&idnum=27

brimic

• friends
« Reply #110 on: October 04, 2013, 04:04:15 PM »
Says a Hells Angels member.   :rofl:

http://nypost.com/2013/10/04/hells-angels-rip-biker-gangs-west-side-highway-beatdown/

bob

:rofl: :rofl:
That's like Putin taking the opportunity to chastise Obama on human rights violations. Full of win.

But the guy is right though, the 1%ers in my area aren't going to get involved with petty crime like beating motorists, they prefer raketeering and drug trafficking.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #111 on: October 04, 2013, 04:47:20 PM »

I was mistaken about his race but not because I think "they all look alike".

John G

« Reply #112 on: October 04, 2013, 06:18:14 PM »
From a FB "biker support page," in reference to the paralyzed biker:

This kids life is over. Why? To teach him not to be rowdy? Sick people. He is only 28, still learning to be a man, you all want to cut his life short, cheering for the driver of the suv.

Still learning to be a man? Good God almighty.  :facepalm:
I like spiedies and old guns

Crazy-G

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #114 on: October 04, 2013, 06:40:49 PM »

Still learning to be a man? Good God almighty.  :facepalm:

Society these days is big on complete avoidance of personal responsibility. It wasn't HIS FAULT he joined a mob. It wasn't HIS FAULT he placed himself in front of an SUV that escaped the mob. It wasn't HIS FAULT that he was riding with a bunch of thugs.

Cops were involved-riding with the group of bikers

Well damn their cover is blown now. If you have ever read the book "Under and Alone" by ATF agent Bill McQueen about his 2 years undercover with the Mongols MC he talks about agonizing over handling situations where he would have faced the dilemma of stopping an assault on someone (and not only blowing his cover but facing off alone against dozens of bikers who would be out for his blood) or letting the assault happen. A couple of times it came nearly to that point (including one point where he had to fake beating the *expletive deleted*it out of a guy in order to get the victim away from a group of pissed off Mongols who were going to beat the guy to death). Fascinating book and excellent look into the outlaw MC world.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 06:47:05 PM by Boomhauer »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #115 on: October 04, 2013, 07:06:57 PM »

Still learning to be a man? Good God almighty.  :facepalm:

He's just a real slow learner. :lol:

BobR

• friend
« Reply #116 on: October 04, 2013, 07:40:27 PM »
How in the WTFO can the family afford someone like Gloria Allred as their scum sucking, tile crawling representative? Wait, I know, she is going to do it Pro Bono because she believes in the young man and his devastated family.  [barf]

I read that linked article from the daily news and almost  [barf] myself. What a load of horse crap. I can only hope the guy run over isn't so slow that he didn't learn not to stand in front of a 5000 lb SUV when it starts to go forward. But, you never know with these guys that are still learning.  ;)

bob

• friends
« Reply #117 on: October 04, 2013, 07:42:58 PM »
How in the WTFO can the family afford someone like Gloria Allred as their scum sucking, tile crawling representative? Wait, I know, she is going to do it Pro Bono because she believes in the young man and his devastated family.  [barf]

I read that linked article from the daily news and almost  [barf] myself. What a load of horse crap. I can only hope the guy run over isn't so slow that he didn't learn not to stand in front of a 5000 lb SUV when it starts to go forward. But, you never know with these guys that are still learning.  ;)

bob

the harridan gets a percentage

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
« Reply #118 on: October 04, 2013, 08:42:03 PM »
This kids life is over. Why? To teach him not to be rowdy? Sick people. He is only 28, still learning to be a man, you all want to cut his life short, cheering for the driver of the suv.
Lesson one-

What happens when you are an ahole and put someone and their family at risk.
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #119 on: October 04, 2013, 09:12:45 PM »
Cops were involved-riding with the group of bikers
 http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/celebrity-lawyer-gloria-allred-represents-biker-injured-suv-driver-attacked-upper-manhattan-article-1.1476093

Per the article I read the undercover officer that was outed was not undercover in the course of an investigation with this group, he was a member as are several other officers.

I presume shortly such membership will be verboten as police cannot be associated with people actively and repeatedly violating the law even on their "own time.".

"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #120 on: October 04, 2013, 09:17:54 PM »
As I recall from my Ayoob, the law on self-defense against groups generally says that if an individual in the group isn't making themselves scarce immediately on the commencement of hostilities by their group mates, they are a legitimate target. The defender isn't required to decide who is merely along for the ride and who is driving (so to speak).

The family claims Mieses was trying to get the others to stop when the driver decided safety required him to go, which is tough for Mieses  but he chose to break the law by riding at all, much less riding with thugs.
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #121 on: October 04, 2013, 09:25:31 PM »
Per the article I read the undercover officer that was outed was not undercover in the course of an investigation with this group, he was a member as are several other officers.

I presume shortly such membership will be verboten as police cannot be associated with people actively and repeatedly violating the law even on their "own time.".

Why not - they do it on the job ?   ;/

BobR

• friend
« Reply #122 on: October 04, 2013, 09:32:32 PM »
Why not - they do it on the job ?   ;/

My thoughts, exactly.

bob

brimic

• friends
« Reply #123 on: October 04, 2013, 10:26:15 PM »
Why not - they do it on the job ?

The union is a completely different gang.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
« Reply #124 on: October 05, 2013, 12:05:39 AM »

So it's not an SUV...
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.