Author Topic: AR-15 Handguards  (Read 2548 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
Re: AR-15 Handguards
« Reply #50 on: November 03, 2020, 01:30:49 PM »

Uhm... yeah. That's the video I've got to watch. I saw that when you posted it yesterday.

I haven't watched it yet.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #51 on: November 03, 2020, 01:33:21 PM »

Uhm... yeah. That's the video I've got to watch. I saw that when you posted it yesterday.

I haven't watched it yet.

Ah.

Carry on then.

:)
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #52 on: November 03, 2020, 02:16:43 PM »
Just as an FYI.

My RRA AR eats everything I feed it except the Radway Green I have in abundance.

In my case, after a magazine or two a case gets stuck in the chamber and I have to pound it out with a cleaning rod.

RRA has .223 wylde chambers so I'm going with a tight chamber and something to do with the brass.

The extractor rips a perfectly extractor sized chunk off the rim of the brass.

Disappointing but the thing literally goes all afternoon shooting Lake City surplus so I'm going with it being mostly an ammo spec issue combined with a .223 chamber.

Just another data point.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2020, 02:20:04 PM »
Mine was flawless with the RORG ammo. No complaints at all.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #54 on: November 03, 2020, 08:11:49 PM »
Just as an FYI.

My RRA AR eats everything I feed it except the Radway Green I have in abundance.

In my case, after a magazine or two a case gets stuck in the chamber and I have to pound it out with a cleaning rod.

RRA has .223 wylde chambers so I'm going with a tight chamber and something to do with the brass.

The extractor rips a perfectly extractor sized chunk off the rim of the brass.

Disappointing but the thing literally goes all afternoon shooting Lake City surplus so I'm going with it being mostly an ammo spec issue combined with a .223 chamber.

Just another data point.

Now might be a good time to sell some of that to buy other stuff later.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge