Author Topic: Sorry, honey.  (Read 3670 times)

De Selby

• friend
Re: Sorry, honey.
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2007, 06:48:24 PM »
Sorry, I forgot to hyperlink.

Here's his probably awful SO:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alizée
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2007, 06:51:31 PM »
Now her I know about. Hot, little, underage, videos on YouTube havin', French tart-let.

But why in the hell do you know who her husband is?
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2007, 06:55:50 PM »

I uhmm....thought of how uh unlucky she would make a man when I read this thread.  So I ummm...googled, yeah, that's it   cool

I swear.

"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Matthew Carberry

• Formerly carebear
  • friend
  • Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2007, 07:06:27 PM »

I uhmm....thought of how uh unlucky she would make a man when I read this thread.  So I ummm...googled, yeah, that's it   cool

I swear.

Weirdo.  grin
"Not all unwise laws are unconstitutional laws, even where constitutional rights are potentially involved." - Eugene Volokh

"As for affecting your movement, your Rascal should be able to achieve the the same speeds no matter what holster rig you are wearing."

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2007, 12:52:41 AM »
Hey now, I think shootin's on to something.

After all, dost not the prophecy of Belafonte I say:  

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life,
Never make a pretty woman your wife.
So from my personal point of view,
Get an ugly girl to marry you."

"Man, your wife is UGLY!"
"Yea, but she sure can cook!"
Avoid cliches like the plague!

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 01:03:27 AM »
my ex hardly ever wore make up, one day, she was angry at me...she called the cops and said I had loaded guns in my room and I was holed up in there making threats! (I was sleeping) I had to deal with tons of cops trying to explain I had just been sleeping....but at least she hardly ever wore make up!
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2007, 01:31:55 AM »
my ex hardly ever wore make up, one day, she was angry at me...she called the cops and said I had loaded guns in my room and I was holed up in there making threats! (I was sleeping) I had to deal with tons of cops trying to explain I had just been sleeping....but at least she hardly ever wore make up!
WTF?!?
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2007, 01:48:04 AM »
Does your wife/girlfriend/Filipina indentured servant leave mascara on the bath towels?
Were the towels white? For some reason whenever I wear a white shirt I get this strange urge to work on my car. Or eat spaghetti.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2007, 03:54:21 AM »
Does your wife/girlfriend/Filipina indentured servant leave mascara on the bath towels?
Were the towels white? For some reason whenever I wear a white shirt I get this strange urge to work on my car. Or eat spaghetti.

What about participating in wet t-shirt contests? grin
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2007, 05:30:35 AM »

Must be a popular thing...

A friend of mine used to drive over the road, came home early from a trip and caught his wife in bed with some guy. He filed for divorce shortly afterwards, his soon to be ex wife promptly filed a restraining order against him because she said felt threatened by him because he owned firearms and had one in his semi.

-C
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2007, 06:49:11 AM »
If mascara on the towels is the worst of it, be thankful.

Also, if I followed everybody else's advice on what I ought to require in a mate, I'd be with someone who is perfect....for someone else.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2007, 07:00:39 AM »
If mascara on the towels is the worst of it, be thankful.

It pretty much is, and I am.   cheesy
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2007, 07:14:35 AM »

Must be a popular thing...

A friend of mine used to drive over the road, came home early from a trip and caught his wife in bed with some guy. He filed for divorce shortly afterwards, his soon to be ex wife promptly filed a restraining order against him because she said felt threatened by him because he owned firearms and had one in his semi.

-C

My brother 's divorce lawyer advised him to remove all firearms to a safe place to prevent just such an event. Apparently it IS a popular thing.

The bright side, he thinks my safe is a good place to stash them. Naturally I'll be required to do regular operational tests on them to ensure reliability.  grin

Too bad their all Berrettas...  laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!