Author Topic: Sheriff Joe - Smoke & Mirrors  (Read 6213 times)

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
Sheriff Joe - Smoke & Mirrors
« on: March 01, 2012, 01:45:47 PM »
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/03/01/sheriff-joe-arpaio-leads-investigation-into-obamas-birth-certificate/

Arpaio scheduled a news conference Thursday to unveil preliminary results of an investigation, conducted by members of his volunteer cold-case posse, into the authenticity of Obama's birth certificate, a controversy that has been widely debunked but which remains alive in the eyes of some conservatives. Last year, Donald Trump most prominently revived the issue while entertaining a possible bid for the presidency.

The 79-year-old Republican sheriff has declined to offer clues to what the probe may have found — but defends his need to spearhead such an investigation after nearly 250 people connected to an Arizona tea party group requested one last summer.

"I'm not going after Obama," said Arpaio, who has criticized the president's administration for cutting off his federal immigration powers and conducting a civil rights investigation of his office. "I'm just doing my job."

Shame that this idiot cannot recognize that he is just an AZ elected (unfortunately) official, and nobody cares about his childish grandstanding.

He should focus on the federal investigation that he is not doing his job in AZ.

Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

longeyes

• friend
Re: Sheriff Joe - Smoke & Mirrors
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 01:51:16 PM »
He's a free citizen, isn't he?  And who else is going to look under all the rocks?
"Domari nolo."

Thug: What you lookin' at old man?
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 01:54:00 PM »
Apparently, this Obama "investigation" has been a means for him to collect considerable campaign contributions from out of state.  

Those who learn from history are doomed to watch others repeat it

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 02:24:51 PM »
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2012/03/01/sheriff-joe-arpaio-leads-investigation-into-obamas-birth-certificate/

Shame that this idiot cannot recognize that he is just an AZ elected (unfortunately) official, and nobody cares about his childish grandstanding.

He should focus on the federal investigation that he is not doing his job in AZ.

Too bad Arpaio didn't abandon his job responsibilities for something that had a lot more substance than that silly birther *******   :mad: >:D [popcorn]
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 05:34:38 PM »
Mr. C&SD.
Paging Mr. C&SD.

Mr. C&SD to the Politiks Forum.
7-11 was a part time job.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 08:20:00 PM »
Is the document fraudulent or not?  Anyone care?  A layered document ain't kosher, folks.
"Domari nolo."

Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

Molon Labe.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 08:38:30 PM »
please don't use the wnd "expert"
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 09:18:33 PM »
Which expert should we use?  One picked by the White House?

Whatever you think of Arpaio and WND, the facts should remain the facts. 
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 09:55:57 PM »
Which expert should we use?  One picked by the White House?

How about the expert that Fox News talked to:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/04/29/expert-says-obamas-birth-certificate-legit/

I watched the whole press conference.  It was mostly warmed over material that has been heard before. 

The new narrative is not that Illustrator breaks it up into layers, as it has been demonstrated by many people how Illustrator will break a document into layers even if it is simply a scan. So, the posse has moved on to the new narrative there aren't enough layers. 

That, and they have added the idea that the postmark on his selective service application may be forged, without being particularly persuasive about how it was done. 

I think Sheriff Joe has set up a great narrative for himself.  In a few months when charges are filed against him, he can claim it is the feds trying to suppress the "truth" that he has uncovered.   

HankB

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2012, 08:42:01 AM »
please don't use the wnd "expert"
The document was released in Adobe format - and one of the founders of Adobe Systems said "something digital" came between the original and the electronic copy that was released; implying it wasn't a direct scan.

And didn't the same people who blew the whistle on Dan Rather's fraudulent Bush documents express doubts about the long form Obama BC, for some of the same reasons?

No, none of this is evidence that BHO is an illegal immigrant from Kenya.  ;/ 

But it does raise questions about what the heck is going on - which may be the entire point; release genuine information, but make it look questionable, so it becomes a distraction.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

• friends
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2012, 09:04:50 AM »
i am handicapped by not being a newsmax expert nor have i appeared on alex jones"s show
i was however born same hospital a few years earlier. 
my b/c looks just like his
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 09:25:18 AM »
joes got crime in arizona whipped so hes going national

oh  no   never mind

http://washingtonindependent.com/91520/violent-crime-is-down-in-arizona-up-in-sheriff-joe-arpaios-county

"Maricopa County, the jurisdiction of pro-enforcement Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Crime in Arpaio’s county has gone up 58 percent since 2002, according to America’s Voice data."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 09:44:59 AM »
i am handicapped by not being a newsmax expert nor have i appeared on alex jones"s show

Well yeah, it was probably yours that they 'shopped to make it.  >:D [popcorn]

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 09:48:33 AM »
If I were the US Attorney for Sheriff Joe's jurisdiction, I'd be having a great laugh right now - I'd be thinking "My lord, why have you gifted me with a defendant so dumb!?". 

This is the kind of defendant that yields an easy conviction!
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 09:53:39 AM »
I think Sheriff Joe has set up a great narrative for himself.  In a few months when charges are filed against him, he can claim it is the feds trying to suppress the "truth" that he has uncovered.   

Bingo!
Greatness lies not in being strong, but in the right use of strength - Henry Ward Beecher

The Almighty tells me He can get me out of this mess, but He’s pretty sure you’re f**ked! - Stephen

Kingcreek

• friend
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 10:54:42 AM »
I dont know squat about forging documents and I'm not a "birther" but it seems like the white house could put the whole thing to rest IF THEY WANTED TO.
They either like the issue and the clowns that sing it the way it is, or there is something fishy in the COLB. They could easily release the actual document for inspection by all the newsies and thier experts.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

red headed stranger

• friend
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 11:10:13 AM »
I dont know squat about forging documents and I'm not a "birther" but it seems like the white house could put the whole thing to rest IF THEY WANTED TO.
They either like the issue and the clowns that sing it the way it is, or there is something fishy in the COLB. They could easily release the actual document for inspection by all the newsies and thier experts.

I don't think there is any evidence that he could give that would satisfy the people who make the biggest noise about this issue.  Someone will continue to find something "fishy" no matter what. 

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 11:10:44 AM »

Give the man a ceeeeegar! =D
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 12:09:31 PM »

So your pro forma scan contains layers too?  Hmmm.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 12:13:28 PM »
Obama is a man who has been concealing things his whole life.  Any wonder some of us don't believe him?  Might wonder if he's not really what he claims?  If, e.g., he was a foreign student in college and law school?  I have no doubt, given the totality of his life presentation, that he is a dissembler.  As for the issue itself, yeah, it matters, the fraud more than the "foreignness."

What bugs me is how many people who should be on our side find all of these issues "nutty."  Understand that you live inside The Poltiical Matrix, and, no, this is about a lot more than just "tax cuts" at this point.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Zardozimo Oprah Bannedalas

• Webley Juggler
  • friend
  • All I got is a fistful of shekels
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 10:10:38 PM »
So your pro forma scan contains layers too?  Hmmm.
C&SD doesn't look like a Kenyan.  :P

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2012, 08:57:57 AM »
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Jamie B

• friend
  • I am Abynormal
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2012, 09:21:13 PM »
Obama is a man who has been concealing things his whole life. 
All politicians are equally guilty of this - it ain't just him.

longeyes

• friend
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2012, 03:44:43 PM »
They don't have Obama's power, and what they're concealing isn't the same thing.  The issue isn't mistresses, it's totalitarianism.
"Domari nolo."

Molon Labe.

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2012, 01:09:13 AM »
All politicians are equally guilty of this - it ain't just him.

The dude came out of nowhere, steamrolled who we thought was the favored candidate, and became president. I don't buy into the "birther" stuff but damn that was a manufactured and heavily controlled candidate if there ever was one. There was a rather unified effort by the leftists (both the media and Dem leadership) to close ranks around Obama and propel him to the White House by whatever means necessary. It was downright CREEPY the way it went down. It wasn't so much as Obama trying to cover up his past, it was everybody trying to cover up or gloss over his past.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:12:41 AM by Avenger29 »
Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!