Author Topic: al-Qaeda vs Black Death  (Read 11368 times)

Iain

• friend
Re: al-Qaeda vs Black Death
« Reply #50 on: January 21, 2009, 04:37:27 PM »
Micro, I think the point here is that even being that they are so stupid, and fail miserably all the time, it only takes 1 time for them to succeed, even with just blind luck. 

Which is right, but it seems to me that Micro's point is just how far are we prepared to go, or more accurately how much are we willing to give up, rather than take some calculated chances that every now and again they will succeed?
I do not like, when with me play, and I think that you also

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #51 on: January 21, 2009, 05:15:23 PM »
IMHO, the more we are able to screw up their lives over there, from supplies to manpower, the better a chance we have over here.

And Israel is the canary in the coal mine...

Blog under construction

Headless Thompson Gunner

• friend
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2009, 10:54:35 PM »
Which is right, but it seems to me that Micro's point is just how far are we prepared to go, or more accurately how much are we willing to give up, rather than take some calculated chances that every now and again they will succeed?
We can't afford to let them succeed now and again with this sort of attack.  A single success could completely wipe out your country or mine.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #53 on: January 21, 2009, 10:55:01 PM »
i try to evaluate things by saying "if i were them what would i do"  that suck cause i'm a nasty lil feller and some of what runs through my mind is easy to do. send a few guys with something nasty to the inauguration something with about a 5 day incubation period. all those folks go nhome.   you've got a real problem . i assume that other folks are at least as vicious as i am
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #54 on: January 21, 2009, 11:06:29 PM »
My first thought was "When these people started getting sick did any of their training camp buddies goto friendly countries?"
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #55 on: January 21, 2009, 11:12:18 PM »
For that matter, imagine something really UGLY but not necessarily fatal... Bring back measles, for instance... If they could get it disseminated widely enough (picture an urban transit bus system during rush hour - 50+ people sealed in a big box, coughing on each other), then watch the healthcare system melt down...

Our problem is that we think "high tech." They aren't. They don't build cruise missiles. They don't even steal them. They improvise.

And they won't repeat that either.

Blog under construction