Author Topic: This week's first installment of "Our crazy world"  (Read 419 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
This week's first installment of "Our crazy world"
« on: June 06, 2017, 04:05:24 PM »
http://www.courant.com/sports/hc-jacobs-column-yearwood-transgender-0531-20170530-column.html

"Transgender" teen wins the girls 100M and 200M as a freshman.

The most telling statement was from last's year's 100M winner and this year's 2nd place:

"I can't really say what I want to say, but there's not much I can do about it," Hall said. "You can't blame anyone. Her times were slowing during the season. If I ran my best race, I could have won. I didn't. I hadn't felt good the last three days, but there are no excuses.

She probably realizes she's just committed a thought crime, and so goes on to cover herself. But she clearly knows the truth, knows this is all insanity, and knows she'd be crucified for saying that. So she just sucks it up because the thought police have told her that her opponent is COMPLETELY a girl. COMPLETELY. TOTALLY. NEVER TO BE DOUBTED OR YOU'RE A RACIST TRANSPHOBE.
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought