Author Topic: Do you think Barr is part of the "deep state"?  (Read 896 times)

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Do you think Barr is part of the "deep state"?
« on: December 25, 2019, 09:39:13 PM »
One obvious explanation is that Barr is running a long con on Trump and the rest of the country, on behalf of the inner party. Robert Mueller was supposed to use his investigation to hoover up all the data so it could not be made public, in addition to harassing the Trump White House. His incompetence meant Barr took over the job and is now hoovering up all the information on the various parties. That way, everyone has an excuse for not doing anything...

I'm holding out hope that there are still some patriots left. I know, I'm a sentimental guy.

Zman is usually a good read
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/great-cover-biggest-scandal-american-history
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Do you think Barr is part of the "deep state"?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 09:39:02 AM »
Conservative Tree House is pretty black pilled on Barr.

Interesting outline on how FBI whistle blowers are affectively blocked from blowing the whistle.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/12/25/understanding-why-theres-no-fbi-whistleblowers-outlining-institutional-corruption/?fbclid=IwAR0JUnZ579_oJxiIH2WwgRVK8bRdE8Qt-bGkiwkwJSBlQkEf90DhwJaykjo
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 12:22:45 PM »
I've strongly disliked Barr from day one, and I have my doubts about him until he proves different.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

brimic

• friends
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 12:36:18 PM »
One of the signs of ruling class collapse is when they can no longer enforce the rules that maintain them as a ruling class.

Therein lies the rub...
Its very clear and evident to at least 1/2 of Americans that the federal government is irredeemably corrupt, the other 1/2 doesn't care, so long as the corruption is against orange man and his deplorables. That's going to be a real problem when normal Americans start viewing Federal agents nothing more than lawless Stasi death/imprisonment squads.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 07:33:43 AM »
Therein lies the rub...
Its very clear and evident to at least 1/2 of Americans that the federal government is irredeemably corrupt, the other 1/2 doesn't care, so long as the corruption is against orange man and his deplorables. That's going to be a real problem when normal Americans start viewing Federal agents nothing more than lawless Stasi death/imprisonment squads.

I don't even think it'll get that far.  At some point violence, and especially violence against agents of the state, will transition in a lot of peoples minds from a strategic decision ("If I cap this cop it undermines the rule of law, and even though THIS one is being an ass, overall I like that folks are law abiding") to a tactical decision ("If I cap this ahole will I get away with it, or how many of his friends have to die as well").  That's a real problem for the government agents, because tactically there's not a lot of reason to put up with their *expletive deleted*it.  And even if they "win" one citizens decision process, the next one could very well own some land and a backhoe.

They don't need to be Stasi or NKVD, they just need to be slightly more annoying than disposing of them.