Author Topic: Palis prove how peaceful they are again...  (Read 1000 times)

Manedwolf

• friend
Palis prove how peaceful they are again...
« on: March 06, 2008, 10:51:59 AM »
Charming. As usual, they attack those who are not likely to fight back. A school.

JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Two Palestinian gunmen opened fire in a Jewish religious school in Jerusalem on Thursday, killing at least eight people and wounding 20, the Israeli emergency service Zaka said.

To which the response in Gaza was:
In the Gaza Strip, gunmen fired in the air to celebrate the attack, three days after Israel ended a military offensive in the Hamas-run territory that killed more than 120 Palestinians, about half of whom were identified as civilians. (that's what happens when gunmen use civilians as human shields...)

Sami Abu Zuhri, a Hamas official, said the group "blesses the heroic operation in Jerusalem, which was a natural reaction to the Zionist massacre".

A loudspeaker in Gaza City blared the message: "This is God's vengeance."

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsOne/idUSL0630763620080306?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0

Can the rest of the world shut up and let Israel deal with this, now?

wooderson

• friend
Re: Palis prove how peaceful they are again...
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2008, 10:58:54 AM »
In the last week, there have been more than a hundred Palestinian casualties - between a quarter and a half, children - from Israeli violence.
"The famously genial grin turned into a rictus of senile fury: I was looking at a cruel and stupid lizard."

Paddy

« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2008, 10:59:20 AM »
I don't know where Israel gets the restraint it practices.  Can you imagine any other country in the world putting up with their women and children continually slaughtered by invading squatters?

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2008, 11:01:40 AM »
In the last week, there have been more than a hundred Palestinian casualties - between a quarter and a half, children - from Israeli violence.

Hamas Apologist #1 has arrived! Right on time.

I guess you didn't see the bits about the Hamas fighters running into occupied civilian buildings, breaking into houses and apartments with people in them, and firing from the windows? Or firing RPGs and rockets from the same? Firing Qassam rockets from the roofs of occupied buildings is normal there. Of course if someone shoots back, there will be civilian causalities. It's called "human shields". A lot of times, they won't even let the occupants leave! There's eyewitness accounts of that, even.

Picture yourself as an Israeli helicopter gunner. A group of Hamas terrorists on a rooftop has just fired a Qassam into Israel that hit a school. They're setting up to fire another. You have seconds to launch a Hellfire or something to stop it. You can see it through the scope. If you fire, if there's civilians in that building below, they might be killed. If you don't fire, other innocent civilians being targeted on purpose might be killed. Plus they'll keep on launching.

Think the Israelis enjoy that? I don't. I think they just want the damned rockets coming into their towns night and day and night and day to STOP.

AmbulanceDriver

• Junior Rocketeer
  • friends
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2008, 11:08:29 AM »
Until the Palestinian people figure out that Hamas considers them nothing more than human shields, they're gonna keep getting caught in the crossfire....

Frankly, I'm amazed Israel hasn't just carpet bombed the place.

But then the Hamas apologists (including those on this board) would just point out all the "innocent civilians that Israel the Zionists brutally murdered."

Never mind that Hamas INTENTIONALLY targets civilians.
Are you a cook, or a RIFLEMAN?  Find out at Appleseed!

http://www.appleseedinfo.org

"For some many people, attempting to process a logical line of thought brings up the blue screen of death." -Blakenzy

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2008, 11:13:33 AM »
BTW, the school they attacked was a Yeshiva, pretty much the equivalent of a seminary. They went into the dining hall and opened fire on the people eating. It was in no way a military target. Deliberate targeting of helpless civilians.

And it's being celebrated in Gaza. The loudspeakers on a mosque are blaring praise.

This from CNN, as well:

"We bless the (Jerusalem) operation. It will not be the last," Hamas said in a statement.

I say screw the "road map" until Hamas is eradicated. Just get out of the way, tell the UN to shut up, warn the Palestinian civilians to get out of the way, and let Israel deal with this.

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2008, 11:26:11 AM »
I think I'll do a pre-emptive strike on this topic right now, before I have to strike individuals later.
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.