Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS: Mass Shooting at Brookfield Square Mall in Wisconsin  (Read 2894 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Mass Shooting at Brookfield Square Mall in Wisconsin
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2012, 02:08:02 AM »
So basically, a criminal broke the law. Go figure.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

erictank

• friends
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2012, 02:13:44 AM »
I guess that sort of makes sense...

Didn't say it was was logical. Said it was entirely possible. Granted, mine is a single data point, but amongst us here, we have a collection of personal and anecdotal points which seems to suggest that it happens from time to time.

I guess betting on people acting in a logical manner when they are already acting in an illogical manner is a losing bet. :P

Ex-ACTLY. =D

Strings

• APS Pimp
  • friend
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2012, 03:47:22 AM »
>I guess betting on people acting in a logical manner when they are already acting in an illogical manner is a losing bet.<

Very much.
No Child Should Live In Fear

What was that about a pearl handled revolver and someone from New Orleans again?

Screw it: just autoclave the planet (thanks Birdman)

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 12:47:01 PM »
And once again the value and utility of restraining orders has been conclusively demonstrated.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design